6

"Manaki... would you and Ochako be dears and leave us alone together for a bit?" He asked. The two complied, yet Uraraka insisted on listening.

"Hitoshi..." he backed away. "You wouldn't betray your brother, right?" He asked. Shinso glanced to the side. "Depends..."
"Well, you're here whether you like it or not, so I'll tell you once to get out of that hideous uniform." He stared down at Hitoshi. "I know you're awake, Yaomomo. So get up." The black haired girl lifted her head. "I'm not getting out of this uniform, I'd say it's better than wearing that fancy shit, takes awhile to put on to, doesn't it?" He asked. Izuku placed his hand on his cheek and looked down. "Shut up..."

"I'll shut up when you put a shirt on." Izuku slapped him. Uraraka heard it from the other room and muffled her giggles.

Shinso felt something wrap around his wrist, but when he looked down he saw nothing. "I'll see you later, and since you're being so difficult I'll be picking your clothes." He grinned at him with malicious intent. "Wai—" he was suddenly gone.

"Some people are just so rude." He sighed.

"Uhuh..." Yaomomo just stared at him. "I'm gonna go get changed..." she stood and walked out to see Uraraka sitting outside the door. She glared down at her. "And what were you listening to?" Uraraka held her breath. "Aren't you going to answer? Ignoring me is quite impolite." Uraraka unfroze and backed away. "What's impolite is talking down to someone with more authority than you!" She repeatedly swung her arms in the air.

Her face: ( ᗒロᗕ)

Yaomomo scoffed. "I supposed you're right," she stared to walk away, "but please do fix your button up, it's clearly not put on correctly." Uraraka covered her button up with her arms, embarrassed.

"Do you want me to do something about her?" Izuku asked. Uraraka jumped slightly. "When did you get here?!" He smirked but said nothing. Uraraka took a deep breath and smoothed her skirt. "So, what should we do in the mean time?" She asked him. "I've already taken them to their rooms, I have a change of clothes ready for them, and Manaki and her shadows are ready to serve them." He groaned. "I guess we should tell Ryoku that they're awake." The two started to trek to her rather large room, that she shared with the youngest of their siblings.

Before either of them could knock a small albino girl opened the door, behind her a black haired girl. "Are they awake?" The dark haired girl asked. "Not all of them, unfortunately. Would you two go be so gracious to wake them for me, Ai and Yvette?" He asked the two. The two nodded in unison and walked away. "God, twins are so creepy..." Ryoku muttered.

"Tell us something we don't know." He crossed his arms. "Anyways, what did you need?" He looked down a bit. "Well, Yaomomo and 2 others are awake... and we need your help for the next attack." He stated, moreover asking for help. "When is it?" She crossed her arms over her stomach. "In 13 days..." he giggled nervously. "That's so soon!" She yelped. "I know, I know, but if we want to get everyone we need to do it quickly and efficiently." She slowly nodded. "But maybe in a bit more than 13 days..." she muttered.

"What was that?" He glared at her. "Well... could we maybe do it in a little longer...?" She stuttered out. He glared down at the slightly shorter girl. "I can strip away all power you have here, so keep your mouth shut." She gulped and nodded.

"Okay~! I'll see you in a few hours~!" He smiled at her cheerily and walked out of the room, followed by Uraraka. They slowly descended the stairway and were met with Yaomomo and the bartender arguing. "What happened here?" He asked. Yaomomo looked at him. "This retard suggested that I be demoted in authority because of how I speak to people." He shrugged, while she supported herself. "I merely believe she shouldn't have as much power as she does, she may abuse it." Yaomomo clenched her fist. "You little—"