Chapter one

April 25th 1925

It was April 25th, when the noble family Black welcomed their newborn family member, Walburga Black. Such a shame it was not a son, like Pollux and Irma Black hoped it would be, since it was their firstborn child. They, of course, had to make sure that the family Black had an heir, which had to be a male. Of course it's not anyone's fault that the baby was not born a male, but tell that to the family Black. 

Still, they cared for the child. They already had great things planned out for the little infant. She must marry well, that was for sure. Can't have the Noble family become impure, as they would call it. The family motto was Toujours pur  for a reason. And she must get children of course, the family line must go on. 

August 14th 1927

The family Black was thrilled to welcome yet another child on this world. Alphard Black, a beautiful, healthy, son. The family had their heir. Such great news called for a feast, of course. They invited every important and noble pureblood family in the wizarding world. Such as the Potters, Pettigrews, Notts, Malfoys and many, many more. 

The feast was a huge success, the food was exquisite and a feast organized by the Blacks were not complete without some dancing. 

The poor boy, who had just been born, had no idea how much his life meant to the family and their legacy. This would become clear with the years, no doubt. But one thing was for sure, he got all the attention in the world.

This, of course, meant that two year old Walburga, got less attention from their parents. From now on, the house elves would have to take care of most of the things. Like teaching the girl to go potty, feeding the child and let's not forget, make her presentable for the eye of other noble families.