96

~Chapter 96~

A Yin, no matter what, I will protect you.

Yuan Qi muttered something silently in his mind, and when he was about to speak, A Yin's voice sounded.

"God Yuan Qi, I helped the Demon Emperor escape from the Immortal Locking Tower that day, causing today's chaos in the Rakshasa Land and causing the death of the Immortal Quan Lin. I am guilty and is willing to bear the consequences of my mistakes. Today, on the land of Rakshasa, I asks God Yuan Qi to bring down the thunder from the sky, strip off my immortal bones and remove my immortal status."

In front of the immortals, A Yin slowly knelt down in the direction of Yuan Qi: "From now on, I am no longer an immortal, whatever happened in the past, I will no longer implicate the Da Ze Mountain and Your Godship. "

Seeing A Yin kneeling down, Yuan Qi's hands hidden in his sleeves slowly tightened, his mouth curled into a silent arc, and his eyes were deep and hard to read.

The child he had raised so delicately and preciously in the palm of his hand, the one he wanted to take care of for the rest of his life, was forced to kneel in front of him, begging him like a sinner to pick out her immortal bones and remove her immortality. .

If he could, he would protect her even if he went through the wilderness. He will bear her faults and bear her sins. But now... he can no longer protect her. The only thing he can do for her is to get rid of her immortal status and let her escape from the chaos of the three realms and stay in Qing Chi Palace.

The intolerance and pain in his eyes were buried deep in his eyes. Yuan Qi raised his head, looked down at A Yin and said, "Are you really going to suffer the punishment of Nine Heavens Thunder in Rakshasa Land?"

Yuan Qi didn't know that A Yin had suffered Hua Shu's Six Heavenly Thunders in the Heavenly Palace, and now relied on the immortal power of the lotus left by Dong Hua to break open the peacock whip, with only the last breath of immortal energy hanging on her life. In his opinion, A Yin had reached the peak of the Supreme Lord after taking the God Transformation Pill refined by San Huo in Zi Yue Mountain. After suffering the seven mysterious thunders, even if her immortal bones were peeled off, she would only lose half of her cultivation. That's all, it won't cause any serious harm to her life.

"Yes. Please give me divine punishment. I am willing to take full responsibility for my fault." A Yin buried her head and stopped looking at Yuan Qi.

After she finished speaking, she stood up. The sword in her hand came out of her body and drew a barrier in the air. The meaning of separating the two armies of immortal and demon was self-evident. Hong Yi was afraid of hurting her, so he quickly ordered the demon army to step back a few meters.

A Yin walked towards the barrier step by step, and when she turned around, the sadness in her eyes could no longer be hidden.

She knew that she and Yuan Qi could not go back to the past. From the moment she rescued A Jiu in Nine Nether Purgatory, today's outcome was destined. Regardless of what A Jiu did in Da Ze Mountain was true or not, it was her benevolence that caused everyone in Da Ze Mountain to die.

Hundreds of human lives in Da Ze Mountain, those living lives and the corpses on the ground... She didn't even dare to think about it. She knew that Yuan Qi wanted to save her life and leave her in Qing Chi Palace to never be disturbed by the three realms, but he had never thought that if her mistake today caused the sect to be infamy, how could she have the face to enter Da Ze Mountain again in the next hundred or thousand years to pay homage to her dead classmates.