A talk.

One day in a sushi bar at the district of Ikebukuro, a new comer named Haruhi was scanning the district's map in order to plan another get away for the SOS Brigade also to witness the well known urban legend, the "Headless Black Rider" who was said to be roaming around the streets of Ikebukuro in search of his missiing head.

                On the other hand, the door opened and revealed a seemingly joyful man. Coming from Shinjuku, Izaya, visited that sushi bar in Ikebukuro to buy his favorite fatty tuna sushi.

"Welcome!" greeted the tall russian sushi chef known to be as Simon.

"Would it be another tuna sushi ey?" He asked.

Izaya nodded in reply.

                Izaya smiled, and placed his order. As he gazed carelessly on his left side, he saw a young girl, having a hunch that she was a new commer. He ignored her at first but as he gazed at her again, he felt like there's something strange which seem to be "unhuman" like.

                For some reason, he got interested on the girl's plan here in Ikebukuro. While secretly observing her every move, Haruhi fiercely glance at him making him smile. As Izaya walks away, the young lady tried to follow him with her looks.

                She got curious on what's with that man. So she left the sushi bar and followed him instead of waiting for her co-members to come. She had a hunch that that guy may have some connection with the "Headless Black Rider".

"Come back again!" the russian chef said as he saw her rush outside.

                As Izaya felt like someone was following him, he stopped by at a dark alley.

                "Excuse me but may I know why you're following me young lady?" he questioned with a slight grin.

                "Do you know something about the urban legend? the "Headless Black Rider"?" she asked curiously without thinking that she was speaking to a stranger.

                "Ah, what a very sudden question the fact that we have just met." Izaya replied.

Haruhi furrowed her brows as she notice that the stranger she's talking to looks seemingly weird.

                "You must have read everything at the DOLLARS website? well, my answers comes with a certain price. As you can see, i'm a known Information Broker, Orihara Izaya. So who might you be you lady? I bet you're just new here." he continued.

                "I'm Haruhi Suzumiya! And I don;t have any interest with ordinary humans that's why i'm here to look for the urban legend." she replied.

                "My... that's very harsh of you to say in front of me.... I love humans and I cannot accept that attitude of yours on hating them." he said.

Haruhi furrowed her brows again and asked,

                "E-Eh? What do you mean?........"

                "I love humans the fact that I love seeing their reactions and observing their moves. And you, I believe you're interesting, your love for these mysterious things was indeed surreal. I'm just curious though, you wanted to see non human beings considering that you are also a non human, am I right, Suzumiya-san?" he replied.

Haruhi got puzzled, wondering what he's trying to prove.

                ".......w......" Haruhi got stunned for a moment. swallowing her confusion, she doesn't seem to know how to respond.

                "You see, I can figure things out wheter you're a human or not, by the looks of it, you're a bit odd. I've been observing humans eversince I started to like them and you... I don't feel anything human about you... You're nothing like Shizu-chan..."

                "...S-Shizu-chan?......" Haruhi asked as she gets more confused.

                "He's just an old friend of mine who was also like ypu, you're both interesting but since you're both non humans, I don't feel something to do with the both of you.... People with strange abilities like the both of you are considered as plain trash..." he said bluntly.

                   "You're must be crazy!" she said bitterly.

                "Call me crazy but nothing's gonna stop my love for humanity." he smirked.

Haruhi was completely speechless.

                "Well if you'll excuse me, i'm off to annoy Shizu-chan now..." Izaya said as he turn away hurriedly.

Haruhi was left alone and muttered silently,

                "That guy's really weird..."

She returns to the sushi bar remembering that she was suppose to meet her co-members.

>>>.END.<<<