Secret Help

ELLE CALLED IT FUTILE.

FUTILE??? IM WORKING MY ASS OFF FOR IT TO BE FUTILE?

It is though. Otherwise it'd be working. But I can't leave it just like THAT.

Elle really misses her boyfriend. Her ex, rather. She says it's as futile as her moving on. What's so futile about moving on? I thought that was a good thing? What kind of hocus pocus did Elle's "dream" man do to her? Other than run off with a side chick.

Me and Elle are in opposite problems. Elle got cheated on. But for other reasons I'm not sure of. She says she'd rather experience what I had done than what was done to her. I guess it's something real bad. She still loves him. I get why Elle is helping me. We're both still hoping what we're doing is the right thing. How she thinks it's useless to move on from him? She's hoping he'll realize something sooner or later and possibly come back.

Let it be. I keep telling people. It'll piece itself together one way or another. And if it doesn't, I'll force it to.

look, I don't know why I'm still trying to protect my ex's reputation. Maybe it's because I've already hurt her too much to let her handle this on her own. Also maybe because I owe her. A lot. I did push her till it hurt more than it should've. So I guess I do owe her. Yes. I owe her.