98

~Chapter 98~

When Feng Yin woke up, the day was going well. The ancient forest that Gu Jin had destroyed on Wutong Island came back to life during the night of the second day that the embers of the Nether Realm had broken through the sky. The entire island is covered in nine-colored clouds, the North Sea is filled with blooming flowers, the Shark tribe, which is never seen during the day, surrounds the island and chants, the Phoenix Clan descends from the elders, and for nine days, hundreds of phoenixes soar through the skies, singing. These marvels can be witnessed in a single day and extend across the three domains of ghosts, demons, and immortals.Everyone in the Three Realms said that the Young Fire Phoenix from Wutong Island came back with such a wonderful sight, and  didn't know what kind of fate she will had.

The fact that the Heavenly Empress visited for Young Fire Phoenix a thousand years ago and hosted a feast in each of the three realms is simply peculiar. She returned to the world this time. There was no news of the banquet on Wutong Island. The return of Young Fire Phoenix was rumored to be of extraordinary majesty and immortal appearance. The immortals were eager to witness the arrival of Young Fire Phoenix. Though they were powerless, their hearts were aching. Everyone believed that Empress Feng Ran was going to make her way to the God Realm and there was always a chance to meet this Young Fire Phoenix from Wutong Island as the next Phoenix Queen. 

No one knew that on the day when the embers of the Nether Realm broke through the interface, the Fire Phoenix Jade that had been hanging around Yuan Qi's waist in Qing Chi Palace for a hundred years disappeared without warning.

Beside a quiet lake, he stared blankly at his empty waist. A hint of loneliness and reminiscence flashed through his eyes that had been calm for thousands of years.

"Little Phoenix, even you have disappeared. I really don't have any old friends left around me. Anyway, if you can come back, the sins on my body will be reduced."

The white-clothed Immortal Lord looked in the direction of Da Ze Mountain with a bitter smile on his lips.

His sigh dissipated deep in the Qing Chi Palace. For thousands of years, no one could hear it or hear it.

Compared with the curious comments from the outside world, Wutong Island is not very lively. There was no other reason. Feng Yin's awakening really shocked the elders of the Phoenix Clan. They originally thought that the person who had been waiting for a thousand years to come back was the lively, smart and willful Feng Yin back then, but they didn't expect...

Upon entering the Phoenix Palace that day, a number of elders gazed upon the solemn and majestic Feng Yin seated atop the phoenix throne. With surprised expressions on their faces, they silently purged the word "little" from their hearts. They dared not refer to Feng Yin as "Little Phoenix" once more because she possessed strength equal to that of the Phoenix Queen. 

Although Feng Yin's temperament was not as charming and funny as when she was young, the elders of the clan were still so happy that they couldn't find the north. Regardless of Feng Yin's youthful and mature face, they still looked at Feng Yin. Every time they came to visit, they would have something different in their hand, ranging from Nine Heavens Qiong Yao to treasures from all over the world. As long as it could make the little phoenix in Feng Yi Palace raise her lips, the elders would be happy all day long.

When Feng Ran came back from the Heavenly Palace after handling the political affairs in the immortal realm, what she saw was that the whole clan was so mean to her little apprentice.

However, it takes a thousand years to transform into a demi-god. Apart from Yuan Qi, who was born as a god, Feng Yin can be regarded as the only one in the eight wildernesses of Nine Heavens throughout the ages. It is no wonder that these elders love and value her as if they are eyes. If it weren't for the fact that the returning Little Phoenix was so low-key and restrained, the Phoenix Clan would have held a banquet to entertain the three realms, allowing the gods and Buddhas to come and take a look at their astonishing little Phoenix Lord.