Possibly Fate

Med school was kicking your ass. The second semester of school was always the worst, especially before exams. But you did this to yourself, and after all, you enjoy the thought of helping people
Professor Macintire was an absolute douche. He expected everyone to put all their time into his Anatomy II class. Of course two weeks before exams he decided to give us a group project, and we couldn't even pick our partners.
Macintire slowly got up from his chair, "Now, I know exams are coming up. I feel as this will be a great way to study, and help others study. It will also show me who actually puts effort into my courses."
There was no audible sound, but you could tell everyone was pissed. Your friend Sasha turned to you and gave the fattest eye roll ever.
"Knowing him, he'll make sure we aren't in the same group." they said.
You nodded, knowing they were right but wishing they weren't.
"Just pray I get put in a decent group." You said, "there are some weird motherfuckers in this class."
Sasha used their hands as a pair of binoculars to scope the classroom.
"The only person I'd be upset being paired with is that dude over there. What's his name again?... chick-choco-something I dunno."
You knew immediately who they were talking about. You looked to your right at a man with blinding green hair and an eccentric outfit that was, in your opinion, just a little bit too revealing for a med student.
"Cioccolata? Yeah he's basically what I meant by weird motherfucker. That guy that's always with him too, Secco I think his name is? They're both weird, do you think they have like a pet-owner type relationship or something?"
Sasha laughed a bit too loud. Loud enough to where Secco heard it, and turned his head to face them with an angry look.
You slapped Sasha's shoulder, "Shut the fuck up bro, he's looking"
"Girl, he's looking, but it's not me he's looking at." Sasha nudged you.
You looked back over to him, sort of embarrassed by Sasha, and saw he was in fact looking at you, and the anger was sort of just indifference now. It was really creepy actually.
Macintire snapped you back to reality by slamming a magnet on to the whiteboard.
"Partner listings are up here on the board. This is a two person project, so you have to do it, or both of you will fail. Now please, go look, and get out of my lecture hall immediately, I want to eat lunch."
You and Sasha reluctantly went to the whiteboard already knowing you weren't gonna be partnered up.
You saw Sasha's face drop. You giggled knowing they got someone they didn't like, but karmas a bitch and you should've known better because you were paired up with none other than Cioccolata.
"Sasha, who'd you get?"
"I got Secco." they basically cried into your shoulder.
"I'd be delighted if I were you." You said
Sasha stopped crying and looked up at you
"Why?" They whispered, "who did you get?"
" I got Cioccolata" you mumbled.
Sasha laughed again super hard.
We could see the two approaching us. You wanted to shoot your brains out.
"Good luck (y/n)." Sasha told you
"Good luck to you too" you said back
You were not excited for this whatsoever.

—————————authors-note——————————❤️

Ok so I apologize if this chapter is a bit short. I will try to make one per day, but the length will differ depending on how much I feel like writing, I'm not trying to give myself a burnout from a stupid Wattpad fanfic. Thank you for reading!!!