Project time 😻😻

You were livid. You wanted to wake up from this nightmare.
Cioccolata and Secco were already too close for you to try to make your escape. You realized you would just have to push through it.
"Are you (y/n) (l/n)?" Cioccolata asked
"Mhm" you replied, not wanting to talk to him any more than you had to.
"So how should we split the work? I see your good friend is partners with my secco, so we should all work together so we can be happy."
"That's not a bad idea," you said. It really wasn't terrible, but you didn't wanna give him any credit, "how about we meet in the library everyday this week at 6?"
"I'm good with that if the other two are,"
You turned to Sasha and secco. They both nodded in agreement.
After the consultation for the project, you and Sasha went to the dining hall for dinner. It was only 4:30, and the library was only a couple blocks away.
"So what do you think of secco so far?" You asked Sasha through a mouthful of mashed potatoes.
"He didn't talk to me at all, he just listened to you and Cioccolata. I guess he's shy."
"Maybe he doesn't want to upset his 'master'"
You both laughed. You felt a little bad for the guy, but he brought that on himself, and he must not be too affected by it.
Sasha sighed. "God, I don't want to do this project with them, but at least the feeling is mutual and they're letting us work together."
"I know, I have to give Cioccolata credit for that."
You finished eating, and started walking to the library. Your campus was so beautiful, most of the buildings being hundreds of years old, with crazy architecture and intricate designs on pillars, walls, and stairs. Every time you wonder why you chose this stupid school, when you see the buildings, you know why.
You pushed the library door open, and scoped the room. You turned to Sasha, seeing they were doing the goofy binocular hands again. You laughed and nudged them.
"Wait! I had them, dammit you made me lose my spot."
You looked in that direction and saw them sitting at a table, already studying.
"They're supposed to be our partners not each others," you said, a little bit offended even though you didn't like him.
You both went up to them, and sat across from them. You didn't know what to say, probably because you didn't want to say anything.
"So I was thinking you could do slides 1, 3, 5, and 7, while I do 2, 4, 6, 8, and we split 9." Cioccolata finally broke the silence.
"That sounds good to me,"
You silently started working on your slides, showing every muscle and the importance of them, bones that aren't completely necessary, and bone defects and how they affect a person.
Your eyes started to hurt, so you looked away from your computer, only to see Secco peering at you from over his. He immediately looked down, and you could only get creeped out, wondering how long he had been staring.
After the three hours you worked, and the twenty times you caught Secco staring at you, you decided to talk to him. Maybe he was just shy after all.
"Were you trying to copy off of me?" You playfully asked.
"Oh, no, no, sorry. I just really liked your outfit today." He said barely above a whisper.
You were taken aback by that. " Oh, thank you very much. I like yours too, you have good style."
He turned so red, you had to question if he was breathing. "So, uhm, did you split up the work like how we did?" You asked him
"Yeah, it seemed like a really good plan. He's usually good at coming up with those. I actually kinda wanted to be your partner, you seem like one of the smartest people in the class."
Now it was your turn to be red, "Hey, Sasha isn't that dumb," you giggled. "Well, we better get going now, Sasha is getting impatient."
"Yeah, definitely. It was a pleasure talking to you miss (l/n)."
"Oh Secco, just call me (y/n)"
"Oh sorry! It was a pleasure talking (y/n)"
"Of course Secco. I'll see you tomorrow."
You smiled and waved to him as you walked out of the door. Once outside, Sasha looked at you.
"You've got a crush on Secco" they said
"Do not!" You yelled.
Usually when people accuse you of crushing on someone, you get angry, but for some reason, you didn't this time.
But you definitely did not like secco. Not one bit, although he was kinda pretty, you were not gonna fall for another stupid dumb man. Period.

————authors-note——————————————
I need sleep and I'm sorry if this is kinda boring, I HAVE TO BUILD UP. Y'all gotta have a backstory too. It's gotta be juicy. Thanks for reading ❤️