Being set up maybe 🤔

The next couple days were boring. You continued the cycle of going to the library and working.
    The four of you started to get along pretty good, to the point you had each others numbers saved. You had a group chat where you would make plans, but you weren't sure if they would make it out of the group chat.
    Sasha and Cioccolata became quite good friends, realizing they had a lot in common. You wouldn't say you were close with either of them, but you now started to enjoy their company.
    The crush on Secco had not gone away. The more the four of you would be together, the more you began to like him. He was attractive and nice, and treated you with the utmost respect.
    By how much Sasha and Cioccolata hung out, you questioned if they were dating. One night when picking Sasha up from Cioccolata and Secco's dorm, they stopped you halfway through the walk home.
    "Shit, (y/n), I forgot my keys in their dorm. Could you pretty pretty please go grab them for me?"
    You glared at them and dramatically turned around to go to the dorm.
    "You're lucky I'm so nice!" You yelled while walking away.
    "You're gonna get real lucky too!" They yelled back.
    Yeah, you thought. Lucky to get hit by a car.
    Thankfully it wasn't a long walk back. When you got to the dorm, it was unlocked, so you let yourself in.
    "Cioccolata, Sasha left their key-" you looked up to see only Secco
    He looked shocked and confused.
    "Sasha hasn't been here at all today. Neither has Cioccolata."
    A look of realization came over his face, immediately followed up by embarrassment.
    "Oh shit. Cioccolata or Sasha didn't tell you anything did they?" He asked
    "Secco, is everything alright? You didn't kill anyone did you?" You were getting a bit worried.
    He nodded "yeah, everything's good. I think they just wanted us to watch the apartment while they went out."
    You laughed. "That sounds like Sasha. They can never tell me what their plans are."
    "Well do you wanna watch a movie or something?"
    "Yeah, who knows how long they'll be gone. Maybe we'll end up watching like 5."
    He laughed. "Why don't you go choose a movie, and I'll get some snacks."
    "Perfect."
    You eventually found a movie that looked good enough. Secco put some snacks on the coffee table, and brought over a blanket for you to share.
    "Secco, you don't have to do all this." You said
    "What, we don't hang out too often so I figured I'd treat you to something."
    "I feel bad, you're really nice, and I've been meaning to ask you to hang out, it's just-" you paused. "I'm a bit nervous."
    "(Y/n), please. You don't think I'm nervous?" He covered both of you with the blanket as he sat down.
    You could feel your chest burning. You knew you were eventually going to like him, and him treating you like a princess didn't help slow the process any.
    He could tell something was up. His purple eyes showed he was genuinely concerned.
    "I know. But- like."
    You wanted to cry. You admired him for a second. He really was the most beautiful man you'd seen. You just didn't know how to form your feelings into words.
    When you started working on the project, it made you realize how much he wanted to be in this profession, and in all honesty his dedication to his work was extremely attractive to you.
    You were just scared he didn't feel the same.
    "(Y/n), are you ok? Did I do anything to make you uncomfortable?" He asked.
    You could feel tears in your eyes. You needed to tell him that he made you feel really comfortable, but every time you opened your mouth, you could only squeak. You took a deep breath
    "Secco, I feel extremely comfortable around you. You are a very kind person. I have to say something, but I'm scared it will change the way you see me, and you'll never wanna talk to me ever again"
    He pouted a bit. "(Y/n), trust me, nothing will change the way I see you. Just please tell me what's going on, you're worrying me."
    "Secco, I really really like you. You're such a kind person and you're so beautiful-" you couldn't hold it in anymore, and started crying.
    Secco pulled you to his chest, and hugged you. He brushed his fingers through your hair, and layed his head on yours.
    "(Y/n)-" he started.
    You looked up at him. His eyes were so kind, and that made you cry more.
    "Please don't hate me," you sobbed
    Secco giggled. "Why would I hate you? I was so jealous of Cioccolata when he got you as a partner. I wanted to be with you because You're kind, and caring, and dedicated. That's all I could ever ask for. I thought you were the most beautiful woman ever, too"
    You were a MESS. How could he be calling you beautiful when you're a sobbing, wet mess?
    "But I'm not, Secco." You cried
    "But you are, though" he moved his hand from the back of your head to just under your jawline. "Can I kiss you?"
    "Yes."

——————————————————————————-

Guys I don't know how to write about kissing 😭. Thanks for reading ❤️