Chapter 2.

"Sumi, turn off that TV and go upstairs and wake Taehyung up," yelled the black-haired male from inside the kitchen, flipping the omelet in the pan and turning off the gas.

After washing his hands in the basin, the kitchen, reflecting the male's struggle to earn money, wasn't fancy; it was small.

Coming outside and wiping his hands with a kitchen towel, he picked up the remote from the small dining table in the medium-sized hall. A sofa a few steps away from the dining table was where his sister was watching TV instead of getting ready for classes.

He took the remote and turned off the TV. Sumi groaned with displeasure, interrupted while watching her favorite TV show.

"Oppa, they were just going to announce the winner," she said, slouching on the sofa.

"No, no more TV early in the morning," the black-haired male said in a strict tone, indicating that he was not in the mood for an argument right now.

"Go and wake your brother up while I arrange breakfast on the table," instructed the black-haired male.

"Okay!" she yelled as she walked away.

The black-haired male let out a sigh, done with his bratty sister's attitude.

He was indeed handsome, his dark black hair slightly messy from working in the kitchen, falling on his forehead. His light brown eyes were enough to capture anyone's heart in seconds.

His body was all masculine and fit, enough to intimidate anyone who dared to mess with him.

"Are you two not ready yet? Come on, be quick, or the breakfast is going to be cold," he yells from the dining table, finishing setting the last piece of food.

"I'm here! I'm here," comes his little sister running towards the hall, almost stumbling along the way.

"It smells so good. What did you make for breakfast? Wow! It looks delicious," she says while eyeing the fluffy pancakes, omelet, toast, and fresh orange juice.

As she reaches out to take a bite of pancakes, she's stopped by the older male.

"Go call your brother downstairs first. Then we will have our breakfast together," says Jungkook.

Sumi groans and starts walking towards the stairs, which are a few meters away.

"Yahhhh, Taehyung-ah, hurry your lazy ass up! I'm getting late for class. If I get yelled at by my annoying teacher again just because of you, I'm gonna beat the crap out of you. So you better hurry up," Sumi yells.

"Sumi, you are not allowed to curse," says Jungkook, not pleased with the language his sister is using.

"Come on, my big big brother. I'm seventeen, not a kid anymore. So chill!" said Sumi, as she walked back towards the dining table.

Just as he was about to correct her, he saw the 15-year-old boy walking downstairs.

His hair was a mess from getting ready hurriedly, wearing his school uniform with the white shirt half-tucked inside his pants, and the tie hanging loosely over his shirt.

"Ah, you're finally downstairs. What did I tell you about not staying up too late at night? Look at your hair, all messed up," says Jungkook, fixing the boy's hair and tie.

"Thank you, hyungie !" the youngest of them lets out, displaying the sweetest, boxy smile.

Sumi, who was sitting at the dining table stuffing her mouth with her brother's delicious pancakes, watched the interaction between her two brothers and exclaimed dramatically, "I'm not your only little sister anymore. You don't care for me like this anymore."

Both boys laughed at her dramatic tone. "Oh, that's so sad, Noona! You're not the favorite child anymore," says Taehyung, as he walks towards the breakfast table.

Hearing her little brother's teasing tone, she was ready to argue! Just before they could argue any further, the oldest among them interrupted.

"Okay! Okay! That's enough. Start eating your food, or it's gonna get cold," he exclaimed, joining both his younger siblings at the dining table and seating himself in front of both of them.

"Yum! It looks delicious, hyungie," Taehyung exclaimed with food in his mouth, munching happily.

"Sumi, eat slowly or you're gonna choke on it," Jungkook cautioned between the bites of his own food.

"When is Hobi Hyung coming back?" asks the youngest of them.

"He will be back by dinner time," Jungkook responds.

“Finish your food quickly and get ready for your classes," Jungkook reminds them, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Don't worry, we're not gonna be late. I'm done, and so is Tae. Right?" asks Sumi.

"Yes! I'm done too," he announced, his mouth still occupied with the last bite of omelet.

Throwing his backpack over his shoulders, he ran after his sister, calling out to her, "Noona, wait for me!"

"Aish! Slow down, both of you. Did you remember to take everything you need?" Jungkook asked as they slipped on their shoes.

"When will you be done with your shift, hyungie?" Taehyung inquired.

"I'll be back before dinner time. You both, don't go causing any trouble while I'm out. Understand?" Jungkook warned sternly.

"Okay, we won't. Just get back home quickly," Sumi replied, dusting off her dress to get rid of any dirt.

Jungkook kissed both of their foreheads before bidding them goodbye. “Stay out of trouble, okay? And cross the road carefully," he reminded them as they stepped out.

Entering the house, Jungkook cleaned the dishes and prepared for his upcoming match at work. Letting his thoughts run through his head, he started to wrap things up, locking the door and putting the keys under the plant Sumi had planted before setting off for his destination.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Jeon sumi17 years oldHigh schooler

Jeon sumi
17 years old
High schooler.

...

Yup! The second chapter is done.
I'm really excited about this story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Rishu༊*·˚