chapter 3

Tae do you want to have a little snack I'm gonna get myself one”
Sumi announced while walking towards the kitchen.

“No, I'm fine”. Taehyung replies while
Texting Jungkook.

“Where is Hyung ? He said that he will be back till dinner time”
Says Taehyung now calling his big brother.

‘The person you are trying to reach is unable to answer at the moment.’

“ He's not even picking his phone too”
Taehyung lets out while slouching on the sofa , throwing the device beside him.

“oh gosh , tae chill! You worry too much , he must be busy with his match . Did you forget about it? He told us in the morning.”
Sumi mumbled while munching on chips,she got herself from the kitchen.

“It's almost the dinner time , and he said he'll be back back before it”
He lets out worriedly.

“Okye! Relax . Don't worry to much,
If he doesn't come back in twenty minutes ;I'll go to his workplace to look for him .Hmm?”
She replies by taking his hands on her while comforting him.

“Okye”. He mumbled, still worried for his big brother.

Before she could say anything further
There was a shuffle of the main gate opening and getting closed along with distant voices of two people talking.

“It must be hyungie, '' Taehyung announced happily, jumping off the sofa ,and taking big steps towards the main door.

“Ahh! Hobi Hyung don't touch my shoulder, it's still hurting” Jungkook groaned while rubbing his other hand over the injured one to ease the pain.

“Ahh! Sorry man”, let me help you treat them they are looking painful”
Replies Hobi, raising his hand to knock on the door but before he could knock on it. Taehyung opens it with a wide smile on his face, which falls immediately looking at his hyungs injuries.

“Hyung, what happened to you ?”
He asks worriedly, eyes brim with tears ready to fall.

“I'm fine tae , I get them in match”
Replies Jungkook while wiping his tears.

“What's taking you guys so long to come inside huh?” Sumi yells from inside the living room .

“Let's go inside, and treat your wounds, and you two must be hungry”, says Hobi while walking towards the living room.

“Here, let me help you with the shoes” Taehyung lets out helping Jungkook.

“Why was your phone off ? I have been calling you for a few hours now.”

“Ahh! My phone's battery must have died , says Jungkook while ruffling Taehyung's hair.

“Don't worry too much , I'm really fine, it's just a small injury.”
Jungkook mumbled out, both of them going towards the living room.

“Where's sumi?” Jungkook asks while sitting on the sofa with the help of tae .

“She's bringing the first-aid-kit I told her” yells Hobi ,taking out some cold patches .

“Why did oppa have to put something like a first-aid-kit so hidden that no one will be able to find it? '' she mumbles to herself while walking down the stairs.

“Oh gosh, that's looking so painful,
Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?” Sumi examined worriedly, walking towards the sofa .

“Come here , let me clean it and put some cream on it,” Taehyung instructed while taking a small piece of cotton to clean the cut .

“Here! Put this cold patch on his shoulder too it will help with swelling”
Hobi exclimes while handing the patches to tae.

“You help him clean his wounds, till then me and sumi prepares dinner for us, okye !”
He announced both of them walking towards the kitchen discussing what they should make for dinner.leving the only two of them in the living room.