Prologue

"Where am I?" You asked no one in particular as you looked at your surroundings, trying to figure out where you were. As you observed the area, you couldn't help but notice that everyone around you did not appear human. You saw an imp, cannibals, sharks, humanoid goats, cats or dogs... No one was human. Then you noticed that most of the buildings were either in ruins or burning down.

"Am I in hell or something..?" You questioned, confused, as you slowly rose from the ground. Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your head, making you stumble back.

"Ow..." You hissed, clutching your head tenderly. That's when you receive a flashback of your past life, from before you died.

You were lying in bed, scrolling through social media while trying to look for a show to binge-watch. After scrolling for some time, a show that was titled 'Hazbin Hotel' showed up in your recommendations. You have seen many videos about this series, mostly of people ranting about how good it is. So, you wanted to see for yourself.

If only you knew that clicking on that show would lead you to where you are now: Hell.

"You have to be kidding me..." You groaned in annoyance while combing a hand through your hair. You've always wondered what the hell verse was like, but that didn't mean you wanted to experience it for yourself!

"Whatever..." You sighed. "Might as well find a place to stay while I'm here.

As you walked through the streets of hell, many eyes landed on you. Most of the demons or sinners would either run away or hide when they saw you pass by. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. Why were the sinners acting this way? You found it strange. Without your knowing, a drone was hovering high above you, recording your every move.

"Is that an angel?" One demon whispered.

'There's an angel here?' you thought, looking around for the said angel. 'I do not feel like dying right now.'

"The extermination already happened last week... was it not enough?"

"They must be here to get revenge for Adam, their leader."

Hearing those words, you halted all movement. Your eyes widened in surprise, your mouth slightly agape. 'Adam is dead? Then that must mean... season one has already been finished.' A bead of sweat trickled down your forehead. 'I don't know anything past that...' You panicked internally.

"Hey... Why did the angel stop? Do you think they heard us? Are we going to die?!" a sinner screamed.

"Oh, my satan... Can you shut the fuck up?! Stop worrying. I'll protect us, so be quiet!" another sinner yelled.

You continued to stand still, unaware of the demon approaching while you were trying to process what was going on.

"Hey." the demon called out.

You looked up at the demon who was now standing in front of you.

"Do you need something?" You asked the demon, crossing your arms and raising an eyebrow. The irritated tone in your voice made it seem as if you were annoyed by the demon's presence. While that may be partially correct, it wasn't your intention to come off as annoyed or irritated.

"Wow... already so snobby." the sinner scoffed in disbelief. "No wonder nobody likes you guys." the demon laughed as they harshly pushed you back.

"What the..." You mumbled before regaining your posture. "Do you have a problem or something? What did I do to you?"

"What did you do..? What did you do?! Are you that ignorant?!" The demon bellowed, yelling in your face before taking a deep breath and stepping back. "The real question you should be asking is, what didn't you do, angel scum?" the sinner growled.