Moving in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up, you found yourself lying in a full-sized bed, in an unfamiliar room. 'This must be the Hazbin Hotel.' You thought as you slowly sat up in your bed, stretching out your arms and letting out a yawn. You sighed softly to yourself. 'Ugh... Is it bad that I kind of regret interacting with Alastor? I really don't feel like getting involved with any of the main cast, if I'm being honest...' You tilt your head back, leaning on the headboard as you close your eyes and exhale another sigh. 'I don't want to get dragged into any of their bullcrap.' You re-open your eyes. 'Whatever. It's fine. Since I'm here already, I might as well explore a bit.' Just when you were about to get out of bed, you heard a knock at the door.

"Come in. (I wonder who it could be.?)" You said calmly, sitting at the edge of the bed with your legs crossed.

The door began to creak open, revealing a certain blonde princess of hell.

"Hello there!" She excitedly sends you a small wave with a large smile spread across her face.

"Hi." You greet Charlie with a monotonous tone while waving back at her.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" She holds out her hand for you to shake. "I'm Charlie, the founder of this lovely establishment and you must be..?"

"(Name)." You respond while shaking Charlie's hand reluctantly.

"(Name), huh? Well, it's nice to meet you, (Name)!" She beams, shaking your hand fervently.

You laughed uncomfortably at her enthusiasm. 'As much as I love Charlie, I don't think I can deal with her energy.'

"Hey, babe? Where are you?" You heard another feminine voice outside the door.

"I'm in here, Vaggie!" Charlie calls out before turning to face you. "You don't mind if my girlfriend joins us, do you (Name)?"

You shake your head. "No, go ahead."

"Thanks, (Name)!" Charlie smiles gratefully at you.

Vaggie peeks in through the doorway. "So, is it alright if I come in?" She questions, raising an eyebrow.

The blonde nods her head eagerly. "The more the merrier!"

"M'kay." With your permission, Vaggie enters the room and sits on a seat next to Charlie. The first things she noticed about you were your golden halo and angel wings, signifying that you were some sort of celestial being. You saw her single eye narrow slightly as she stared at your angelic parts. The way Vaggie's lips pursed tightly and her fists clenched made it crystal clear that she did not trust you.

"So, is there a specific reason as to why you're here, at the hotel?" Charlie questions you expectantly, her red eyes sparkling with curiosity as she awaits your answer. She didn't seem to mind that you were an angel, unlike her girlfriend who seemed a bit hostile towards you.

"No, not really." You reply awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck. "I'm just looking for a place to stay. However, I don't exactly have the funds to pay... I can work, though."

"What kind of jobs can you do?" asked Vaggie.

"Anything. Even if it involves getting my hands dirty." You smirk playfully at the two girlfriends, who only stare at you with shocked expressions. You instantly felt a pang of guilt for teasing them. "...Sorry. Just kidding." You apologize sheepishly, successfully calming down the two. "In all honesty, I actually like gardening."

In your past life, you studied botany in college and eventually got a job in gardening at a flower shop, so you had some expertise in that area. Gardening was one of your favorite things to do because of the tranquility it made you feel. You loved to take care of your plants, and seeing them grow into something beautiful was something you always looked forward to.