1. NYMPHOMANIAC

PEYTON~

"You ready?" My aunt asked as she stepped inside my old bedroom. I looked around; it didn't take long for me to pack my stuff.

I didn't have that much stuff anyway. Clothes, 2-3 pairs of shoes, my laptop and some books, I nodded "I'll be right out just give me a minute." I said as I gathered the books and stuffed them into the cardboard box.

It's time for a new beginning for Aunt Lena and me. After Sam died, and Aunt Lena took me in things became close to normal. She quit her college, found a job and helped me forget things.

We both did everything we could to make each other happy. Obviously, Aunt Lena's pay was not enough to pay the bills and things couldn't go on like this forever.

So when I was old enough to take care of myself, I made Aunt Lena took up a correspondence course from where she left off in college.

We did struggle all these years. But we made sure we had roof above our head and food on our table. Although things will be different now, things will be better.

Aunt Lena landed on a good job in Virginia Richmond and I got full scholarship for college. Hence, the packing and moving; we'll be leaving our hometown now, where I grew up, where all the horrible things happened with my family.

Aunt Lena and I never really discussed our family anymore. She knew some things were good for me if she avoided it. Like talking about my mom or my brother and controlling her anger.

Everything that happened in past made me an Angrophobic. So yeah...I was that one girl in the classroom that barely spoke to anyone, that never really went out on a date and stayed away from trouble as far as possible.

I was from a small town and everybody knew everybody, since people love to gossip they knew things that happened in my family. I shook away the thoughts that were crowding my mind and tried to focus on the box that I was carrying outside.

 I shook away the thoughts that were crowding my mind and tried to focus on the box that I was carrying outside

I put the box in the trunk and closed it. "That was the last one. We should get going now, it's eight hours drive." I said. My aunt winked at me as she drank champagne straight through the bottle.

"It's eleven in the morning and you're getting drunk already?" I asked. Looks like I'm the designated driver today.

"Loosen up Pay...I'm celebrating." She said giving me a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

" She said giving me a sloppy kiss on my cheek