8. OFF THE HOOK

PEYTON~

So far in my life...It never happened that I woke up groggily. I was an early to bed and early to raise kind. But strangely the digital clock on the night stand showed that it's one in the afternoon.

Weird thing was that was not my clock, I opened my other eye and inspected the room.

"Not my closet" I said looking at the room.

"Not my bed."

"Not my clothes."

"Not my room." I said dumbfounded. I smelled funny; slowly I got up from the bed and hurriedly ran to the bathroom.

The mascara made my eyes looked like a raccoon; my hair was going on all directions and would've made a perfect nest for a little bird. My mouth was dry and I was wearing man's clothes.

Now was the time to panic. I told myself mentally screaming I looked around and found my dress lying on the bathroom floor. I picked it up, along with my heels and walked out of the bathroom.

"Ahhhhhh..."

"Aahhh..."

"Why are you screaming?"

"You scared me. Why are you screaming?"

"You scared m...wait... you didn't scare me. I mean I just..." Roger said smiling sheepishly.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Relieved...What am I doing here?" I asked. Waking up at their place was better than waking up next to a stranger and do walk of shame.

"Well...Someone had a little too much to drink last night." He said handing me a glass of water.

"I have no idea how that happened. I remember talking to Alison..." I trailed off trying to remember what exactly went down last night.

"Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid." I mumbled massaging my temples.

"Nothing we're not used to." He said chuckling. "Get something to eat, you'll feel better then. I'm headed to the gym so Royal will drop you home." He said.

I ran back to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my hair to make it look as human as possible. Once I stepped outside the room, I saw Royal working in the kitchen SHIRTLESS! Hesitantly I wanted towards him.

 Once I stepped outside the room, I saw Royal working in the kitchen SHIRTLESS! Hesitantly I wanted towards him