3. LOVE AND OTHER SHIT

ROYAL~

I got to our apartment that evening after dropping Peyton off. Alison was still passed out on the couch, while Nate and Roger silently played video game.

They paused the game when they saw me and followed me to my room. "What's up?" I asked. I know where this was going; I never offered a ride to a girl before even if I wanted to get laid.

"You tell us...I thought it was Nate who got a thing for Blondie's." Roger said smirking. But I know he was kidding, because everyone including me liked Peyton. She was simple and honest.

She didn't bullshit her way around to be accepted and showed no interest whatsoever in any of us like the other bitches do.

"Blonde or not, I'm not going to try anything with her. She's way too good for an asshole like me." Nate said his hands in air gesturing he has surrendered.

"Me too, I want her to be my friend. Besides we could really use a good company in our fucked up life." Roger said grinning. Both of them turned their heads towards me, "Whatever..." I said and sat on the edge of my bed tapping on my cell phone.

Nate lied down next to me, "So you want to tell what that was all about?" He asked starring at the ceiling.

"What" I said my eyes still glued to my cell phone.

"Don't bullshit with us man. It was crystal clear you were avoiding Peyton the whole time she was here. Now...Something tells me that you either like her a little too much or you didn't like her at all." Nate said looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"And I'm going to have to go with the first one because we all know the latter one can't be true." Roger said nudging me.

"I don't know, she just ticked me off. And she's defiantly not my type." I said ignoring them.

"Oh yeah...What's your type exactly?" Roger challenged.

"Anything that doesn't involve horse shit like relationship and love. And that girl was all about love and shit. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. She's not like us and maybe it's a good thing...for her." I told them.

Nate nodded "That might be true but Royal know this...We're your friends. So we kind of know when you're lying or telling the truth." He chuckled and got out of my room Roger following him out.

"Assholes..." I muttered.

I agree that today my behavior was really odd when Peyton was here. There was not one thing about her that I could point out and say I didn't like, and that's was making me mad. Her blonde hair, slender body, full lips, and the way she spoke, when she smiled at Nate's attempt to flirt.

Every fucking thing about her begged me to take her to my bed and have my way with her. But I saw how happy Alison was and so were Nate and Roger. Besides it wasn't like me to think about a girl like that, for me they were just a source of pleasure, to get myself off.

But yet I caught myself thinking about talking with her, making her smile and pleasuring her. I tried to come up with a bullshit explanation that maybe it was because she looked beautiful and I was attracted by her looks.

 I tried to come up with a bullshit explanation that maybe it was because she looked beautiful and I was attracted by her looks