Trust Issues

All of a sudden I had this shocking pain that struck my head my eyes were darkened and my nose began to bleed I guess these were the signs...the signs that I'm closer to death. I knew trying to get these people to work with me wasn't an option so at this point I was lost and didn't know where to go. It was hard to believe that I was going to die here in Ohio with my mom, I could feel the evil lingering at the back of me I really wished we hadn't moved here I slowly walked back home... just thinking....

Once I got to Sheldon Str. I could see my mother's car in a distance I was hoping at least at this awful time that my mother would finally believe but I didn't put too much faith in it anyways it was a 15% chance, just something I was hoping for. I walked past a huge tree as I looked I could see a figure standing there watching me or....us I wasn't sure I just kept on walking forcing myself not to turn back but the more steps I took the more I became eager to look at the back, I convinced myself a couple of times:" it's not real, it's not real, it's not real... The shadow started to form and I started to panic my eyes widened and my throat became dry, I was frozen the wind blew powerfully and all the leaves flew around like crazy. I remembered something Mr. Shelves told me that this evil was created by the accumulation of random people's belief, it wasn't real so all I needed to do was not believe it's was even there so I took a deep breath and turned around slowly I looked up there was a big smoky spirit-like thing hovering in the air it looked at me angrily and said in a deep menacing voice:"It is almost time." I looked at it trying to hide my fear and closed my eyes I heard lots of sounds like sounds of people screaming and crying our in pain then there was this intense that I felt on my head my nose bled and I was so weak but I still kept my eyes closed until I felt a pat on my shoulder and by shock I opened my eyes, it was Harry he looked worried and asked he: "Are you okay?" My head was still in pain and I was scared to death shivering and all..."yeah....yeah I'm okay, I'm okay." I say again reassuring myself. I was also surprised that weird girl was standing at the back of Harry she looked pretty worried too. "Guys what's going on?" I asked in confusion knowing that they know that I know what's going... slightly. "Okay dude I'm sorry...I wasn't ugh I wasn't being honest to you about everything this place is messed up to the core...." But we think we might have a way to help...to help you put Eit'ious down for a long time... Added the weird girl. "Whoa,whoa,whoa, when I needed your help in the beginning you weren't there although you knew what this evil is and you knew what it is capable of now you come to me just as things get intense and you offer me your help and as for you I don't even know your name....
"My name is Amy Kingsman, I know you're angry and frustrated but now is not the time you have little time left you've got this far alone now let us guide the rest of the way....please.
"Ok then why lie huh? Why lie Harry lied to me actually both of you...you fooled me....
"We did it ugh because we had no choice ok, we had no choice everyone here watches and they hear almost everything...
"What makes you think they aren't listening now?"
"(Harry) Okay dude follow us we'll explain everything there at the coffee shop."
"Why should I trust you guys?"
"Because... We are your only hope of your and your mother's survival.
Said Amy in a serious voice they were serious and they meant it I had to trust them, no one else would've helped us....

I followed them since I had no choice I looked at Harry's face he was a bit calm but I could also see he was afraid, I looked at Amy's face she was okay showing no emotion at all she held a book in her hand it was her diary everybody we walked past seemed to be glancing at us... I wish Tyler Matthews never existed, that freaking psycho...we entered the coffee shop and took our seats in a less congested area Amy took her book and placed on the beautifully decorated table. "Ok Jacob listen, about the Clover family they were abducted by Eit'ious, he took them to his realm, the mirror realm...
"What did it do with them there?"
"It ate their souls and disintegrated their bodies, he's a pretty cruel bastard but they weren't the first there were many before... "Yes there were but we think that the Clover family could be the last, we think that no one else has to die including you Jacob." Said Amy smiling with hope...I was glad I had people to help me at least...
"(Amy) Okay let's start, you see Jacob in my diary I've tried to come up with ways, they're like precaution measures to keep you safe....
"But what about my mom?..
"I know but for this part you have to be protected. Since Eit'ious is a demon which tampers with the reality we can tamper with it's reality, something like an infiltration, we infiltrate it's world and find a way to destroy it but you'll be the one to do it."
"(Harry) Yes we'll have to transfer you into the mirror realm and from there you find the tool that Eit'ious uses to enter our world, remember he's a figment...he's not real..
That seemed a lot to process I felt like I was in a movie a very horrifying movie. If I found that scary how was I going to handle being in the mirror realm?, get your act together Jacob! C'mon!.

"So where do we begin?"
"We begin at your house...
"On harvest day"
Creepy as hell, I couldn't wrap my head around, "what the hell is harvest day!!?"

Chapter 5-" Trust Issues"