46. Reena

5 years later

5 years later

"Put that tag in the center Vijay." I shouted for the fifth time.

"It's in the center only." He said.

"Mamma you go I'll teach him." Ruchi said in her baby voice.

I kissed her on the cheeks and went in kitchen.

"Everything is ready Mummy ji?" I asked.

"Yes everything is prepared, you first go and wear some nice suit. Look at yourself, your clothes look so dirty." She said and pushed me out of the kitchen.

I have been working all day long because I wanted to prepare everything by myself for my daughter's third birthday. I had told the maids to just clean the house and food was prepared by Mummy jii obviously I helped her too. Vijay helped me with decorations and Papa ji went to give invitations to neighbours.

I had fresh cold shower and wore the suit Vijay liked a lot.

I heard a knock on my bedroom's door.

"Come in." I said.

I saw Vijay's Mom enter with a box in her hand.

"I knew you were going to wear this." She said and I got shy.

"Yeh le (Take this)." She said and handed me a neckpiece.

It was a simple minimal diamond necklace with beautiful small earings.

"Why this?" I asked in confusion.

"It will look good on this suit and it's your daughter's birthday you should be dressed like a princess yourself." She said and tapped my cheeks.
I gave a sweet smile and she left.

The word 'princess' brought back so many memories. Bhaiya always called me princess and now the princess has given birth to another princess. I know his heart must be wrenching to meet Ruchi just how I wanted to meet Asher. Vijay keeps showing me the pictures sent by Vansh. Asher has Aadhya's brown eyes, curly hair, fair complexion and he was very handsome at just four. Whereas Ruchi was completely gone on me, she had green eyes, straight hairs, pink cheeks, soft lips and had anger like her father.

"What are you doing here? The guests have arrived come on let'-" Vijay said entering the room but stood still when he saw me.

"I was just about to come." I said and started wearing the diamond set.

"Or maybe we can be a little late." He said and closed the door behind him.

"Open the door I am done, let's go." I said and walked past him but he pulled my hand from behind and caught my waist.

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 ! (#2) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara