2

Its been 3 days since enid went on her job interview. Its thursday, and today would be the Day she has her first class. Excited but nervous, she stood up and went to her closet for some cothes. She dint want yo wear something formal like monday, but also not too childess.

She decided to were a pink top with a White jacket. Legging and a skirt that went to her knees. She loves this outfit.

With a smile, she went to brush her teeth and eat something. It was an hour before her class, and weems told her to be there 15 minutes before class. She was excited to know what the Kids would be. Yesterday she met some other teachers, but when she asked abou the class she was going to teach, she swore everyone looked scared even weems.

She dint know why.

After breakfast she went to her car and went to the school, enid got even more neevous then before. She took ome last deep breath, when she arrived, and with slow but careful steps went inside.

In another house, a girl Who dint want to go to school at all, was scolded by her mother. She sighed loudly when she heard her mom complain once again.

"What did i say about watching movies so late hu? Now you dont even Come out of bed!" Wednesday laughed and sat up, and gave her mother a Kiss on her cheek.

You May not believe it, but with her mom, she was a big softie. Even if her friends were at her house, her mom was her weakness.

She lived in a not so big house with only her mom, her father left her after hé found another woman. Hé got her brother with him, who already dint like wednesday much. After that she became more rebels.

Her mother kmew abiut that, and wasnt happy with it, but she couldnt do something to stop it.

Wednesday was about to go when her mother spoke. "Could you say hi from me to weems?" Her mom had a bright smile.

Wednesday tunred around and raised an eyeborw making her mom blush.

"What?" She winked and laughed.

"Ew mom its my principale!" Wednesday said, and had a discusted expression on her face. Her mom laughed louder.

"Shut up! Cant moms be happy anymore?"

"You can be happy all you want! Even if you marry the Queen of egpt but my principale?" Wednesday half shouted. She dint like the idea her mother dating her principale, however she knew she couldnt do anything about and they had some...

Tension.

"Dont be dramatic weds now go before i have to see the principale again since your late" she rolled her eyes and went back to washing some dishes.

"You woudlnt mind"

"WEDNESDAY"

she laughed loudy and went outisde. Got her skateboard and tied her hair in a bun. And did on her beanie.

She went to school and on the way met with bianca. Who walked since she dint had a skateboard.

"You know theres a new teacher?" Bianca said, actully not caring at all. Wednesday shurrged her shoulders.

"Why should i care?" She asked. But dint really care just like bian.

"I dont know..rumors said shes blonde" she spoke the last part in a flirty tone and raised her brows.

Wednesday felt her cheeks heat up, she knew she had a thing for blondes. But there was, in her words, 'theres no Hot blonde at school'

"So? She prob inst even hot" she said, but deep inside she felt excited to meet her.

"Just saying"

They arrived at school, tyler and xavier went up to them and ruffeld her hair, after stealing her beanie. She screamed that they ruined her hair byt they just laughed. Bianca bumped their fists and wednesday jist stomped away.

She never liked it when someone ruffled her hair.

She met weems on the way who stopped her before she even ciuld ignore the lady.

"Moring miss addams" she said with a smile wednesday wantd to slap off. She smirked and replied.

"Moring weems. You got greeting from my mum" she smirked as she spoke.

The womans cheeks heat up and stuttert.

"O-oh? Greeting back then...?" She said and went ahead.

(Is that how it said?)

She laughed inside and tunred around. She went to class since she had nothing to do, she placed her headphones i her ear and listened to music while dwaring.

After a few minutes she saw someone in front of her. She raised her gaze ready to scold the person who disturbed her when she met the same blue eyes 3 days ago.

Blue-eyes smiled and had a friendly expression while wednesday kept looking witg her non expression face.

"Goodmoring! Ik your new teacher miss sinclair" the woman said, wdnesday just nodded (un)bothered by her.

She handt seen those eyes before, they bright blue like the sea, wednesday loved the sea, she managed to look away when the woman sighed and went to sit on her desk. She opened her notebook again, bothered by the silance and not knowing what to dwar.

She scribelt, and was lost in tought when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Whos eyes are that addams?" Tylers voice was heard. Wait eyes?

She looked down ans aaw that she made the same blue eyes as the teacher. Embarrshed, she closed her notebook ignoring the heat the got into her cheeks.

"Fuck off galpin" she said back.

Enid raised her gaze and raised an eyeborw. "Everything good?"

"Yes blonde" tyler replied and smiled as he said down in the seat next to wednesday.

"Alright. So i am your new math teacher, May you pls say your name first. Mine is enid sinclair, but call me ms sinclair" enid said with a smile looking at her students.

Some had a smile on their face, some looked unintersted, some in a flirted way. And one looked in a curious way..

Enid pointed her finger at a girl in the front she smiled and stood up. "Im Mia reed, im and 15 years old." She heard someone laugh queitly, but she knew Who they were. Her expression changed to sad and as fast as she could sat down again. Enid raised an eyeborw.

"Are you okay?" She asked. The girl just nodded. Enid pointed her finger at the boy next to her. But hé refused.
"Why dont you..."

She saw a biy next to addams laughing and whispering to the another girl. Wednesday was half asleep, the boy laughed, but the girl gave him a slap on his head.

"May i ask what happend?" She said looking directly at the boy. Hé had a nervous laugh.

"N-nothing happend!" He stutterd. Hé May be a big bully, but hes scared when a teacher talks to him.

"Awh big galpin is scared now! Should we get him a plushie?" Now wednesdays voice was heard trought the class. And everyonr started laughing inclusing her.

Enid pinced her nose, really? Is this were teachers are scared of? This are little childeren!

"I dont run a kindergarten here do i?" Enid spoke firmly, to galpin and addams who killed each other with their eyes.

The students looked at each other then back at the teacher. One raised their hand. "Yes?"

"They are like that. But they cant be worse.." the stundet spoke shyly.

'Worse then this?'

To be continued...