𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

glass shattering, aggressive yells, Y/n was the one who had to stay strong in these disturbing times, dragon's new wife was rather abusive. Y/n never told her father about the abuse thinking that he might find her crazy and he'd disown her, neither Luffy, Ace or Sobo spoke up about this, they were just too scared....

One night six years ago when y/n was 15, they're step-mother came back and the abuse started once again, they feared what was going to happen again especially to y/n. y/n locked the boys inside their rooms and told them to not come out, the poor boys could hear their oldest sister getting hit, slapped, slashed, and so on, it was terrifying for the boys, their sister gave everything just to protect them from the abuse she went through. The door handle begin to move the boys got scared and moved back, the door opened revealing their step-mother in rage and their sister behind trying to stop her.
"Step-mother please they did nothing, do whatever you want with me just not with them, please" y/n begged.

"Shut it stupid girl!, put these boys back to sleep and go do the chores!" Their step-mother yelled

"Yes step-mother" y/n mumbled and went to boys after their step-mother left, the boys looked horrified especially Luffy, he was in the verge of tears, he immediately jumped into y/n's arms and buried he's face into her shoulder.
"Why do we have to stay in this house, sis?" He said crying, this broke Y/n's heart.

"We will leave eventually, okay?" Y/n spoke comfortingly but inside she was in the verge of a breakdown, but she can't let her younger siblings see her cry, it would make this situation worst.

This abuse went on almost everyday and eventually they all left to be on their own, they were free from the abuse especially Y/n..

Maybe that's what changed her.