𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1

Soft waves hitting the ship filled Luffy's mind, well until Nami's hectic yells met Luffy's ears. He turned around to see the crew being chaotic as usual, Sanji was flirting with Nami and She looked like she wants to hit him with the pan he's cooking with, Zoro was quietly sharpening his swords judging everyone's existence, Ussop was binging on some popcorn as usual, but Luffy wasn't acting like he's usual self, he's very cheerful and loud but now he was slient?, there was obviously something on he's mind and Zoro was the first one to notice it, Zoro could see worry on Luffy's face but Why?, Luffy was always a carefree person, Zoro was intrigued enough to go up to Luffy.

"Oi, Captain why the long face?" Zoro said which immediately sent Luffy back into reality.

"Huh?, oh nothing nothing I was just thinking about something" Luffy mumbled, barely maintaining eye contact with Zoro, well that clearly made Zoro suspicious

"And that "something" is?" Zoro said raising an eyebrow

"It-" Luffy was about to continue until They heard Ussop

"There is an island ahead!!!" Ussop yelled, everyone looked out the window, it was some random island but It still looked interesting.

"Okay it looks like a fair island, hope there's some spices" Sanji Mumbled

"Okay everyone let's visit the island!" Luffy said brightly, he's goofy personality came back.

The crew got out of the ship and stepped into the island, Nami went to a clothing store, Zoro went to a bar with Luffy, Sanji and Ussop however went to the local farmers market since the ship is running out of food, while Sanji was checking which pear was ripped he's eyes caught a girl, she really stood out, wearing a slik red shirt and black pants, a black jacket, a heart necklace on her neck, eyes glowing red, her silky hair let down, a scar of the side of her lip, but the thing is she looked unapproachable, her cold gaze scaning the fruits and vegetables, a gun in her back pocket. Sanji the flirty bastard he is didn't take the warning signs and approached her.

"Hiii, I'm Sanji, I was just wondering why a pretty girl like you is wondering around this market" Sanji said in a flirtishly tone, the girl shot him a glance, looked him up and down and went back to scaning the fruits and vegetables, Sanji was still not giving up

"Oh come on beautiful, Can I get your name?" Sanji said with a smirk

"Y/n" she said finally looking at him

"God, just a beautiful name" he said leaning against the counter.

The flirt talk of Sanji was interpreted by a loud scream, gun shot sounds filled the market and a voice was heard.

"Everyone on the ground, now!" A guy in a mask and a gun in he's hand, everyone did as he said except Y/n and Sanji, the masked guy turned to the two

"Want me to shoot?" He said menacingly.

"No-" Sanji was about to respond, but the girl spoke first.

"Go ahead I'd love to see you try" she said, obviously unbothered.

"Aw, is a weak girl trying to challenge me?" The masked guy said with a smirk making her roll her eyes and reached out to her back pocket putting out a Handgun, the masked guy flinched.

"Where the hell did you get t- that?" He asked kinda scared. The girl scoffed and pointed the gun at him.

"None of your business, now get lost or I'll shoot" she said making the masked guy even more scared.

"Ok, ok." He mumbled and ran away, everyone turned to the girl, their jaws dropped, did she just save they're asses?

"Oh My God, you'll be perfect in my crew!" Sanji exclaimed, making the girl slightly intrigued

"What crew?" She asked curiously

"The strawhats!, our captain is monkey D Luffy!" He exclaimed again, Y/n got a wave of deja vu.

"Luffy?" She mumbled, her eyes widening

"You know him?" Sanji asked kinda confused

"Where's your captain!?" She looked around

"He's at the local bar, why?" He asked titled he's head

She didn't even answer and immediately went to the local bar, opening the door she could already see her younger brother.

"Luffy!" She exclaimed, a smile spreading on her face, that was rare.

The captain's head turned to the girl and he's eyes widened as he immediately stood up

"Y/n!" He exclaimed back and immediately hugged her, this was all being watched by the crew who just came back from whatever they were doing, they were confused as hell, Luffy never opened up about he's family so the crew didn't know who the hell this girl was, yet.