𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

Childish giggles from Luffy were interrupted by Zoro's voice.

"Luffy who is she?" He asked the question everyone was wondering about.

"Well everyone, this is my sister, y/n" he finally answered.

"You had a sister!?" Nami exclaimed.

"Hehe, sorry I didn't mention her earlier" Luffy mumbled out an apology.

Before the crew could say anything the girl spoke first.

"I'm Y/n, Monkey D Y/n" she introduced herself, the crew was inquired by her bold yet cold introduction.

"And your our captain's sister?" Ussop said curiously.

"Yes, I am her sister" she responded, her voice was deep and firm.

"Who old are you?" Zoro continued the interview session.

"Twenty-four" she replied making that crew's eyes widened, she was older than anyone in the crew!.

"Huh?" Nami said, looking like a deer staring at an incoming car.

Before y/n could respond in a annoyed tone Luffy spoke up.

"She's my older sister guys and she's going to join the crew" Luffy said confidently, making y/n dumbfounded.

"What?" She said, now making her look like a deer staring at an incoming car.

"Hm? You don't want to join?" Luffy asked.

"But- why?" She asked, more concerned than curious.

"What do you mean why? Your my sister! I need you!" He said with a cheerful smile.

"Okay okay" y/n mumbled, still kinda confused, but her thoughts were disturbed by the orange haired girl's voice.

"Welcome to the crew! I'm Nami" she spoke with a welcoming tone.

"This is Zoro, the right hand man of the crew and also the first mate" she continued.

"And this is Ussop, the shooter" she said.

"And finally, this is Sanji, the perverted cook" she said teasingly.

The captain's sister scoffed.

"That explains a lot" she said, getting a smirk from Sanji.

★time skip to the crew chilling in the going Mary★

A sighed escaped Luffy's lips as he started into the purple-red sky, it was beautiful but he was bored, he's pout turned into a hopeful smile as he felt a presence beside him, it was Zoro.

"I'm still suprised that you invited your sister into the crew" Mosshead said also staring at the sky.

"You don't know what she did for me" Luffy spoke in a calm voice, making Zoro inquired.

"What did she do huh?" Zoro said finally turning he's gaze to Luffy.

Luffy sighed as he continued.

"Growing up, we had a abusive step-mother, she used to always abuse us in different ways, well y/n also took the abuse, and always protected me, Ace and Sobo. And the thing is y/n never ever broke down but I know she is always suffering inside. She's a responsible older sister." Luffy said, not wanting to tear up in front of he's bestfriend.

Zoro took a while to process the disturbing information, he's mind went blank as he heard the story, y/n was actually a good person inside..

"Oh" that was the only word that passed he's mouth.

"Well, let's go have dinner before Sanji gets annoyed" Luffy spoke.

"Yeah..." Zoro replied.

Now the crew was in the kitchen, peacefully eating, Luffy was talking to Sanji, Nami was giggling with Ussop, which leaves Zoro and y/n.

Zoro leaned back on the chair, he's gaze on Y/n.

"If you're going to keep staring at me, at least tell me what you want" she said looking him up and down.

Zoro scoffed.

"Can't I even look at my crewmates?" He said sarcastically.

"You're not even looking anymore, you're straight up watching my every move" she said with the same sarcastic tone as him.

Zoro just scoffed in response, he's mind wondering why this girl is so careless and bold.

After dinner, everyone said they're goodnights and went to their cabins.

Y/n stepped into her cabin, putting her guns on the table and lied on the hammock, eventually falling asleep.

Tomorrow is going to be fun, well maybe.