032.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃─────⋅☾

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
─────⋅☾

MUCH HAD HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS. Despero, an alien warlord, and the undefeated champion of 92 Star Systems prior to his journey to their Solar System, destroyed the Hall of Justice League. They discovered another Beetle, a Green one, who was a martian. It seemed Beetles were available in different shades, each seemingly far more suspicious than the other. She was, however, proud of Timothy for leading a somewhat successful mission.

On the other end, Alfonso had been acting odd, the demon had no colourful rhymes for her, instead he was completely silent while her grandfather tried for their relations to get better, much to her dismay.

La'gaan and Superboy discovered the ruse that Aqualad and Nightwing had planned, when Miss Martian was taken by Deathstroke in order to heal Aqualad's broken mind. The meta gene positive children they had rescued had escaped and runaway. Nightwing tasked Blue Beetle with chasing down the group of potentially dangerous super-powered teenage runaways.

A conqueror from another world became a wild card in this intergalactic game of supremacy, placing planet Earth square in the jackpot. The approaching object was the Warworld, a massive artificial satellite, created by a now-extinct race, the Warworld was a doomsday weapon capable of destroying whole planets. It was reactivated by a once-lost crystal key, somehow found by the current commander, Mongul.

Mongol, once the sole dictator of his homeworld, was ousted by another. He planned to retake his homeworld by first taking over the whole galaxy and it seemed that Mongul saw Earth as a threat to that plan. He also activated the Warworld's main weapon; a segment of the Warworld's surface retracted and firing several missiles at Earth, but, the heroes managed to stop it in time.

Which brings them to their current situation;

THE WARWORLD
MAY 27, 06:04 UTC

THERE ARE NO MYSTERIES, ONLY LIES. Nightwing and Shadow traveled through Doctor Fate's portal to arrive at the Warworld, demanding to know what happened to the Team. In front stood Captain Atom and both Beetles "All right, what happened? What happened to the rest of my Team?"

Blue Beetle was extremely apologetic, Shadow eyed him for a moment. Had Jaime always been so high pitched and unpleasant in his manner of speaking? The boy never sounded like this, she felt it somewhat strange but perhaps, he was scared "It's all my fault." He confessed

"That assessment is inaccurate. Just tell him what you told us."

"We'd won. We were all here in this bay, and Wondergirl had Mongul hogtied. Then suddenly a boomtube opened up right beneath our feet. I flew up and out. It was instinct, you know. But before I could do anything else, the boomtube closed, and the others were gone." He recalled and Nightwing pulled a Holoscreen "Definitely reading traces of boomtube activity" He confirmed