Chapter 1: When Will My Life Really Begin?

The ROM Wolf

If you're curious about something, I actually go by "Wolf", anyway and I might like to mention, my eyes are both blue-grey, but my left eye is more grey than blue, while my right eye is more blue than grey. Not to mention, I have a faded scar under my right eye, even though it's a small one. And I did go through the portal, which led into a neat little office meeting room. Unfortunately, my invisibility lifted the second I moved towards the strange portal and alerted the demons there to my presence. Suddenly, the cowgirl-like demon launched towards me with a steel baseball bat.

Everything went black.

Blitzø

"Well Christ on a stick, good job taking care of this human, Mills," I said.
"Thank you, Blitz!" Millie cheerfully complementing me.
Oh, yeah. My name is Blitz, and the "ø" is silent. Sense when did humans go through portals to Hell? I mean, at least this human had the guts to do so.
"Tie this human up," I ordered.
"But, sir-" Moxxie started to say before I punched him in his groin.
"Just follow my instructions, Mox."
"Fine, sir." Moxxie groaned in pain.

The ROM Wolf

I started to regain consciousness. Even if I was knocked out, I would start regaining consciousness after about three minutes. But I would have to pretend to be unconscious still, which wasn't that hard, considering I already had a concussion. After about seven minutes, I decided to open my eyes. What I saw was a meeting going on.

"What are we goin to do about the human?" asked who I assumed was... Mills?
"Let's just leave the human here so Loona can keep an eye on it. While she does that, we will be killing a rich fucker." said who I assumed was... Blitz?

"But, sir. Loona probably won't watch the human." said who I assumed was... Mox?

"Loona, make sure you keep an eye out on the human here, okay?" Blitz said.

"Yeah, whatever, Blitz." said Loona.

"See you later, Loonie!" said Blitz before he turned around.

At that moment, I shut my eyes. Then I heard the sound of a strange portal opening.

"Let's go!" said Blitz to Mox and Mills.

Then the portal closed.

"Hey, don't try to pretend that your asleep." said a voice.

After hearing those words, I decided to open my eyes. When I did, I was looking into another Hellhound's face. Startled, I accidentally fell backwards in the chair. Before my head could hit the floor, the Hellhound grabbed me by my shirt, stopping my head from hitting the ground.

"Who are you?" asked the Hellhound. Weird thing was, the Hellhound was a female. Didn't quite consider that.

"My name is The ROM Wolf," I said.

"Is that actually your name?" she asked.

"Not really, but I have reasons not to go by my real name." I said.

"That's OK," she said.

"Also, I do go by 'Wolf'." I said.

She giggled a little before she said, "Well, Wolf. My name is Loona, if you heard Moxxie say it."

I just nodded. When she noticed my strange expression, she asked, "Are you hiding something?"

"The thing is, I'm not actually a human. I'm a Hellhound," I said.

As I said that, I started to transform into my Hellhound True Form. Loona was silent until I fully transformed into my Hellhound True Form.

"Wait." Loona said, confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why do you look like me?" she asked.

"Well... this is what I looked like when I became a Hellhound," I explained.

Suddenly, I felt demon energy coming closer.

"Crap." I said, "I have to change back into a human."

The second I changed back into a human, I made sure that I looked like I was still asleep. Then, I heard the sound of footsteps coming closer to me, then they walked past me without even stopping.

"So, Loona, did the human ever wake up?" asked Blitz.

"No." Loona lied.

Good, I thought. If they don't know about me waking up while they were away, then maybe I can stay safe.

Now, I have to admit, I started to open my eyes slowly. Once my eyes were open, I looked around.

"Well, Christ on a stick, I guess the human is alive." said Blitzø, stating the obvious.

"Who... are... you?" I mutter, pretending to still be half asleep.

"What's your name, kid?" asked Moxxie.

"My name is The ROM Wolf, but I go by Wolf," I answered.

"Well, Wolf, my name is Moxxie. And this is my wife, Millie." Moxxie said, jestering towards the one that had the accent.

"Names Blitz, and the "o" is silent," says Blitzø.

"Are you ok, hun?" asked Millie.

"I'm fine, just a concussion." I admitted.

"Now, Wolf, this is Loona," said Blitzø.

"Ok," I said in monotone.

"Now, we'll send you back into the human world, alright?" said Blitzø.

"Alright." I said.

🐺