Chapter 2: Trapped in Silence.

Loona

While I was clearing the office up before I closed it, I saw something near where Wolf was tied up in a chair. Inspecting the things, I realized that it was Wolf's backpack, with his stuff in it.

"Come on, Loonie Toonie!" called Blitz.

"Give me a second!" I called back.

I tried to figure out how to take Wolf's backpack with me, after a few seconds, I decided to sneak it out.

"Come on, Loona." Blitz said.

Climbing into the back of our van, I tried to figure out what I should do with Wolf's backpack. Back at our apartment, I went to my room and tried to figure out a plan. Tomorrow, I... can't quite figure out a good plan, since it was really late. Even though I tried, I couldn't sleep. That's all because of Wolf's backpack.

The ROM Wolf

Back at my house, the second I entered, I was attacked. I can't recall all of it, but I knew that someone shattered my right arm with a sledgehammer. And in my room, I had no heat. No blankets. Nothing to use to keep me warm.

And I had no medicine to take, cause I lost my backpack somewhere. Laying on the floor. Shivering. Starving. Getting soaked in blood.

Shivering. Starving. Soaked in blood. Vision blurring. Wishing I had not come back to this house.

"Loona, where are you?" I muttered under my breath.

Then, after those words, I passed out.

Loona

Back at the office, yawning a bit, I walked in, with Wolf's backpack on my back. I slept for shit last night.

"Well, look who decided to finally show up for work today," Moxxie said loudly.

"Shut... the... fuck up, Moxxie." I said, yawning.

"Yeah, Moxxie. Loona can come as late as she wants." said Blitz.

"Alright, everyone. We have something to do that Stolas wants us to deal with," said Blitz.

"Hey, Blitz? There's something that I need to do using the Grimoire." I told Blitz.

"Alright. Be safe, Loonie!" said Blitz.

After the others were gone, I opened a portal to the alleyway that the others were in yesterday. Once there, I transformed into my human disguise and tried to get Wolf's scent. Suddenly, I caught a trace, and it was, indeed, Wolf's scent. Following the scent trail, I came across a house. And I found Wolf.

At first, I was happy to see him, but then I realized that he was not moving. But it was still dark out, meaning that he had been there, laying in his own blood, for hours. But, somehow, I knew he was alive, cause I saw the faint rise and fall of his sides. But his windows were locked, so I broke into his room, walking towards him. Suddenly, I heard his voice, in my head.

Loona, if you can hear me, understand that I can't move much, Wolf said in my head.

Wolf, what happened?

Loona, I didn't know how bad things were going to be.

Wolf, how bad are you hurt?

It's bad. Right arm: shattered. Bleeding: potentially fatal.

How are you even still alive?

My healing powers are suppressing the bleeding.

Can you move? I asked.

Not really. But I literally can't move my right arm at all.

Don't worry, I'll support you.

Nodding, Wolf gave me his left arm. Upon pulling him up, I helped him get out the window.

"Now, we need to get-" Wolf's sentence was cut short.

"Don't die on me, Wolf." I said, while crying a little bit.

Suddenly, I felt a strange pressure. Looking around, I saw a portal. But it wasn't the same as the ones the others used. It was blood-red, and it felt like something was pulling me towards it.

Don't resist, Wolf said in my head.

Realizing that it was Wolf's, I entered it. Where we ended up was the office for I.M.P. So I laid Wolf down on a couch we had. Grabbing the First Aid kit, I went to Wolf. Guided by Wolf's voice speaking in my head, I patched up and bandaged all of his wounds, but then, he told me that there was one more wound, so he turned into his Hellhound Form, and I realized what he meant.

His tail was almost ripped off and bleeding very heavily. So I had to stitch up his tail, which took me several minutes,once I finished, that's when I realized the others had came back.

"What the FUCK is going on, Loona?" asked Blitz.

"And who is that?" asked Moxxie.

"It's Wolf," I answered.

"Wait, he's a Hellhound?" asked Millie.

"No shit, but the thing is, I found him like this."

"Where did you find him?" asked Blitz.

"In his room. The only thing is, I went to return his backpack that he accidentally left here. And when I found him, he was soaked in his own blood. His right arm was shattered, his tail was almost ripped off. I didn't know about the almost ripped off tail until a few minutes ago."

The ROM Wolf

I started to wake up about three hours later. When I woke up, I saw the others.

"Wolf? Are you awake?" Loona asked, concerned.

"Yeah. What's going on right no-" I made the mistake of moving my right arm. I fell onto the floor.

"Wolf!" Loona said, running towards me.

"So, what happened?" Blitzø asked.

"At my house?"

"Yeah." Blitzø said.

I noticed that the others were listening, so I told them what I could remember.

"Fucking cruel ass humans, harming a Hellhound? Especially if it's their kin? That cannot be allowed!" Blitzø said, hatred obvious in his voice.

"Settle down, Blitz!" I said.

"Now, we have to do something about you." Blitzø said, pondering on a decision.

"How about he stays with me and Moxxie?" Millie asked.

"We can't, Millie," Moxxie explained.

"Sorry, Mills. Listen to your husband. I can't allow that. It wouldn't work." said Blitzø.

Five minutes later, Blitzø finally gave his choice.

"Alright! Wolf will stay with me and Loona." he announced.

🐺🐺