Chapter 10: Call from The View

A week had passed and, the date was February 11th as the Abby Lee Dance Company was ready for a whole new week of rehearsal and 2 days ago, they went to Powerhouse Dance competition in and they got a clean sweep and pyramid was done.

"My foot isn't hurting anymore." Mackenzie informed Abby.

"Do you have your doctor's excuse?" Melissa asked her younger daughter.

"Did you visit the doctor recently?" Abby also inquired.

"No." Mackenzie responded. "Oh, wait. I did."

"No you didn't, Kenz. You didn't go back to the doctor. Tell them what the doctor told you." Melissa told Mackenzie as everybody looked at Melissa.

"He said it was okay for me to dance."

"Did he look at your foot again?"

"No."

"Well, she was told that she has to rest her foot until it is 100%. Kenzie knows her own body." Melissa stated.

"Seriously? She cannot even create a sentence to answer me with!" Abby exclaimed. "Alex can create a sentence to answer me in seconds! All right, we'll be heading to Energy Dance Competition in Youngstown, Ohio and you know Cathy is likely to lurk when it comes to Ohio. We have a group dance that will have everybody except for Maddie, who'll be helping with choreography and Alex will be helping as well and the name is Hear No Evil. Maddie, Chloe, you'll have solos even though you two aren't a part of the group dance. Maddie's solo is called They'll Never Change and Chloe's solo is known as About Mother. In addition, we have a duet with Asia and Nia, the name is Move You Too. Nia, i hope you can match Asia's energy. Moms, skedaddle and girls, start warming up."

The girls began to warm up and the moms headed upstairs.

Three days had passed, which was two days before competition, Abby was at the front desk with Gianna before the dance teacher heard her phone rang and answered it.

"Who could be calling?" Gianna asked Abby.

"I don't know." Abby responded before she answered her phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, Abby, this is your publicist and i have some amazing news. We got a call from The View and they've invited you to come and guest co-host next week."

Abby grinned big time and pumped her fist in excitement.

"Looks like you got some great news." Gianna said as Abby nodded.

"It's the whole hour. The girls have been invited to dance as well and they want to see your award winning routines since they have seen that you've had a wonderful season." The publicist said.

"All right, thanks for letting me now, this is great!"

"It is and i'll talk to you later."

"All right, talk to you later too."

They hung up as Abby turned to her assistant choreographer.

"Gianna, that was my publicist that called and she informed me that i'm gonna be hosting The View!" Abby told Gianna, who then had a huge grin herself.

"That's great, Abby!" Gianna exclaimed, high fiving her boss as the two made whooping sounds.

Up in the Observation Deck, the moms could hear the excitement.

"Abby must've gotten some great news." Kristie predicted.

"That may be likely." Holly commented.

"What do you guys think could it be?" Kelly asked.