8.Being with you..

MJ Saw how simple Athena was....He has a lot of things to learned from her..Why he didn't saw it before? ... Simplicity that makes her more Beautiful and Outstanding...Sarah is also only child , She's not Spoiled but she used to live a life in Richest and fame...Because Sarah Studied in Well known School of Richest and millionaire...Live in a life of Socialization of Higher and Well known people....

Athena is Exposed in World of luxury and Class....A Wife of MULTIBILLIONAIRE....but still her feet touched the Soil and never forget her Well being.... Braden came from Rug to Richest..Came from Small Store to Highest Tall buildings of Companies...A small profit to Millions of Shares and Stocks...Athena Studied University before came to the prestigious University abroad..

She wear branded Clothing because She endorsed Most of it....She have what she is today because She is a Wife of MULTIBILLIONAIRE...

Not only branded Clothing,Bags, accessories, Jewelries,Shoes and perfumes...She used her own Talents and Skills to where she is right now...She is where she is right now without using anyone as a Stepping Stone...

She saw how the simplest things in this world make her smiles...

MJ Saw some standbyer looking at them and Capturing some Pictures ...He hugged her while Laughing each other...Suddenly a woman with a small child came to them , asking if ever by a chance She is the Famous Erika Forbes ..and asking to have a photo with them and other people did the same things... Athena being a Celebrity,she let them have her photo and Signature...She even hold the child and gave Some grilled Potatoes..

MJ Saw that the people surrounded them are added more than before..Later a drunken Man came too and tried to touched Athena face and wanted to kissed her...MJ immediately Hugged Athena and Lead her to their Car...

Athena waved them Goodbye and leave the place..MJ looked at her and See if there's something wrong with her...

MJ pov:
" Are you alright? Honey ,Tell me Did he hurt you?...What a bastard!!!.."

Athena Pov:
" I'm fine.... I'm fine!! ... Everything's fine...and
Thank You..."

MJ Pov:
" You're not going to do like that anymore understand!!...You don't even have to go to that kind of place !! ...Asked your P. A or... me if everytime you wanted that Smokey Grill Stuff,...
"Just don't go there!!"...

Athena Pov:
" Yes ...Sir ??..."

MJ Smiled and Athena smile at him too...He touched her faced and Wished the clock Stopped for a moments...He never knew that Athena is looking at him too and looked at his Kissiable lips... MJ is perfect epitome of Perfect Face of man alive...
They'll didn't know that they'll kissed and the moments of Love sorrounded them...

Athena first to moved and Open her eyes ...
MJ  hold her face , caressing in the Palm of his hands...

MJ Pov:
" This is mine...This is My Lady...This is my wife.."

" I'm damn Lucky to have her,married her and
....,.Love her???"

MJ asked himself that question and find it in his heart and mind that He really like her but Love is different from like...

MJ unstable mind and confused heart asked the questions...He meant, one important person in his life is Athena...he sure about that...He doesn't want any harm came to her...He want to protect her ...because that's a husband should do....Right??..

He wanted to gave her everything just like what he do to every woman as a show of his kindness and generosity ..

But everytime MJ think about Athena's Stardom and Achievement....He can't forget his Dead wife and Child...His revenge...His hidden anger and hatred..He never wanted to think about it anymore...His head hurt...