1-2-Pre Shining Beacon

Location - Apartment Complex, Vale

It was now the day after Hirozashi met Ruby, and when Ruby met Hirozashi, the red-eyed teen was asleep in his room, snoring away with a peaceful look on his face. In his room, there were various pictures of him when he was much younger, two of them being pictures of him holding some sort of silver trophy with the words "Mistral's Youngest Champion" engraved on it. Two people an adult woman with red hair and an adult man with black hair could be seen in the pictures lifting him up with proud smiles on their faces as they lifted the young boy into the air.

These two people being his parents.

And there were other pictures too, with him and a certain red hair girl standing side by side on a podium both of them smiling and posing with one another. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The sound of an alarm going off can be heard all around the room making Hirozashi groan as he tapped the alarm clock ceasing its function before then getting up with a dull look on his face, his red eyes blank until he rubbed his eyes adjusting them to the sun light beaming into his room.

"Oh man... Didn't get a nightmare this time... Neat." He said with a sigh of relief, taking his sheet off of himself and standing up, stretching with a yawn.

"Ookay~... Time to start the day." He grins, walking over to the door until.

BLING

"Huh?"

His scroll pings notifying him of a notification, clicking his tongue he waltzes over to the mobile device, grabbing it, tapping it a few times and looking at its screen to see what it's notifying him of.

"A text? From the old man?" He says confused, he shrugs before tapping the screen reading the text as he made his way towards the bathroom.

["Rememebr Mr. Sukuni, at three in the afternoon you are to be at Beacon by three in the afternoon, so its recommended you get there by half past two or less."] 

Reading the text, he tilted his head in confusion. "What is this guy... Oh wait." He palmed his face, remembering what happened yesterday.

FLASHBACK

Both Hirozashi and Ruby looked at Ozpin in shock at what the old man had just asked, neither could believe he had just asked them for an early join into Beacon... An amazing, rare opportunity for the two of them. Since both wanted nothing more than to become huntsman and huntress alike. Though for differing reasons.

"Old man... Did, did I mishear you? Did you just... Give us an early invite to Beacon?" Hirozashi asked with disbelief, his eyes wide in shock something that is quite uncommon for someone like him.

And Glynda who was watching on, initially against the idea was quite amused by the boy's shock as was Ozpin who let out a hearty chuckle.

"Percisly, I am giving you two the chance to join Beacon earlier than usual." He said, glancing at the both of them.

Ruby getting over her shock with a bright excited smile on her face nodded. "Yeah! I wanna join Beacon more than anything! It's dream..." The girl said with an overjoyed expression, accepting without thought.

As for Hirozashi he was a little suspicious wanting to know why the old man gave them such an early join, he folded his arms looking down in thought. Everyone in the room glanced over at him awaiting his agreement or disagreement.

"Ozpin..." Calling him by his "name" surprised both Glynda and Ruby since he seemed to usually call him old man... But as for Ozpin he just continued to smile.

"Yes, Mister Sukuni?" He responded, interlocking his fingers as he faced the boy who raised his head a bit to look at the sitting form of the man.

The red eyed teen tilted his head to the side with a small hum of thought for his question he's about to ask.

"I appreciate the offer; I really do hell I even agree to it... But I wanna know why? Why do Ruby and I get an early join? It seems unfair to those who've worked hard to even be invited into Beacon just be overshadowed by some kids a year and two younger than them, don't you think?" 

The question surprised Ruby and even Glynda who slowly began to look at the boy in a new light... She honestly thought he would of just accepted and bragged about how he deserved it more than anyone else... But he's actually being selfless for once?

"It would seem Sukuni has actually had me fooled." She thought looking at the boy incredulously. "Or... is this just him acting like it?"