part 3

POV Ethan

"Ashley thank God you are here"I half yelled immediately my office door opened revealing her .

"What happened, you look like shit right now" she said standing in front of me with a concerned expression.

"Ashley I fucked up big time"I replied laying my head on my palms .

"I think you should at least let me know what is going on,is it about your step brother Alex, cause I know he is the only one who can get you in such mood "she said

"How I wish it was him this time around "I said showing her the letter.

She collected it reading it with her eyes wide open as though it will come out of it socket any moment.

"Where did you get this from "she asked walking over to the office couch

I stood up pacing up and down of my office "who is likely to do this "I asked myself biting my fingers

"There is no way you could know with the number of woman you have slept with, I'm sure you can't even remember they names " Ashley said stating the obvious.

"This is not the time to remind me of that Ashley "I barked .

"But it's the cause of this problem right now,who knows it might be a prank "she said trying to get me to be comfortable.

I stopped pacing to face her "you and I know that this is not a prank Ashley,that phycho knows a lot of things about me,I don't even know what she is capable of" I said.

"We should let your parents know then they will be able to solve this"she suggested.

"You know I don't get along with my dad and I can handle it on my own and it's obviously my problem to begin with"I replied.

"If my dad gets to know about this ,I will be proving him right that I am good for nothing "I added .  sitting down close to her.

"What is your plan then "she asked rubbing her hands over mine.

"I don't know yet "I said
"I don't know what to do "I added

"You have to do something or I will have no other option but to tell your dad "she said leaving my office.