part 5

DAVIS POV

I got a call from the director of vip security that I have been appointed to guard a billionaire Ethan Allen,I search him up and saw that he was a dick who presence is trouble.

I sighed sitting down,I had just finished parking my things . I was now exhausted and then I got to go there .

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself,my name is Davis Nathaniel,24 years old.

I have been working in this field since I turned 18 that's 5 years of working in vanguard guardian .

I finished working for an asshole , Walker the owner of a fashion company.

He was the worst boss I have ever come across before.i don't want to talk about it.

I hated working for all this rich assholes they were all rude and spoilt but the pay is always good.

Taking my packed bags ,I left my house and entered my car.i immediately got a text containing my new employees address from my boss.

I immediately set my GSP it is an hour and 45 minutes drive to his place.

I don't know but I just felt like this will be tough for me.

1 HOUR ,45 MINUTES LATER

I was in front of his penthouse damn,I almost left my mouth on the floor.it was so big compared to the other places I have worked.

I walked to the door and pressed the door bell . checking my surroundings as I waited.i pressed the bell again as I was now shifting from one leg to another .
This guy sure knows how to test my patience.

"Am I at the wrong house". I thought. I was about to recheck my message when the door was opened by a shirtless man with black hairs .

it was definitely Ethan Allen but he looked different from the pictures I saw when I searched him up .he was more handsome in real life,he definitely worked out too because damn his body .

He is tall ,I am a little bit taller than him, have blue eyes,full lips, shape jaw.

I was shocked when I felt my cock getting hard,he is definitely not the type of guy I like taking to bed .I like smaller Guys .his definitely not my type.

He smirked when he noticed I was checking him out.

"Are you Mr Davis"he asked looking at me from my head to my toes.

I nodded as if I had lost my abilities to talk .

"Follow me"he said leaving the door,I entered closing the door behind me .

We were now walking on the stairs,I followed him in a very comfortable distance,I don't know why but I just don't want to get to close to him .

He stopped In front of a room and faced me "this is your room "

"Okay thank you Mr Allen"

"How old are you"

"24" I replied

"Oh ... that's good,I'm 26 we are almost the same age so stop the Mr Allen,I prefer Ethan .call me Ethan."

"No"I said immediately. He was now frowning.

"What do you mean by no "he asked crossing his hand over his chest.

"I am here to work and I don't want to be casual".

I saw something in his eyes I wouldn't pick point ,but anger was definitely there .

He sighed "it's okay, nobody does want I want anyway .do what ever you want and make sure to stay out of my business" he said and left .