Chapter 175 - Glimpse - Part 2

The visitor had an elegant and handsome appearance, wearing a four-piece serpent robe, with a string of dragon jade tokens tied with ruyi tassels around his waist. In the sunlight, ten eastern  pearls can be seen trembling slightly on his crown, shining brightly. In the midst of the wealth, there was also a refined and elegant air, making it clear he came from a famous family. He seemed to have arrived in a hurry, with beads of sweat hanging on his forehead. Despite this, he did not lose any of his natural nobility and grace. He saw tears all over Madam Guo's face and in an instant, he felt as if he had been stabbed through the heart. His face became extremely pale. He strode in, supported her and said, "Madam, what are you doing? Why are you here?" As he spoke, he stared at Mother Song angrily, "Madam is not in good health, who allowed you to take her out?!"

Mother Song was obviously very afraid of the visitor, so she knelt down and said: "My lord, your servant ... this servant has no choice"

"Humph!" They were all useless. They can't even take care of his wife! Guo Su, Duke of Qi, was extremely worried about his wife. He hugged her tightly in his arms and looked at her with concern. However, Madam Guo seemed not to have seen him and just stared at Li Wei Yang. Only then did Guo Su notice that there was a young girl sitting opposite his wife, with a delicate appearance and elegant temperament. A thought suddenly appeared in his mind, and he said: "Could it be that you--" What could make his wife lose her composure like this? Yes, could it be... He almost didn't dare to think about it anymore, but there was already a faint excitement in his eyes.

Li Wei Yang was afraid that there would be another misunderstanding, so she immediately said: "Sorry, Madam Guo seems to have misunderstood that I am her daughter. It should be because of this string of beads..." She said, about to explain clearly. Unexpectedly, Madam Guo broke away from Guo Su's arms, stepped forward and pulled Li Wei Yang 's sleeves, and begged: "Jia'er, go back with your mother, okay? Don't talk that nonsense again -"

Who is talking nonsense? Li Wei Yang has never encountered this kind of situation. If it were in the past, she would have thrown away this crazy lady and turned around and left. But the other party was the wife of the Duke of Qi. If she didn't want to cause more trouble, she had to explain the matter clearly.

"Madam! Let go first!" Guo Su saw Li Wei Yang 's embarrassment and whispered, "She has already said that she is not our daughter, so what's the use of being so entangled? You will scare people. Let go, okay?" The voice sounded like pleading. However, he turned around and shouted angrily at Mother Song: "Have you given madam her medicine today?"

Mother Song said tremblingly: "Madam took the medicine before she went out early in the morning..."

Guo Su frowned. He twisted his wife's body hard and said loudly: "Xianglan, this is not our daughter!" Madam Guo turned to look at him, her voice was extremely sad and hurt: "I don't care! She is Jia'er, she must be Jia'er! I saw the Buddhist beads with my own eyes, she is my daughter! You owe me, this is what you owe me. If it weren't for your negligence, how could we have lost Jia'er? Give me my daughter back!"

Guo Su's face suddenly turned pale, his pupils flashed with light, and he stood on the ground like he had been nailed in place, silent and motionless...

"I will never let anyone separate me and Jia'er!" Madam Guo shook him off and grabbed Li Wei Yang hard, almost scratching her arm. The force was so strong that Li Wei Yang suddenly frowned. Guo Su looked at this scene sadly, unable to say a word.

Mother Song quickly came up to coax her: "Madam, please let go of young miss first. She won't leave, right? Miss, you will always be with Madam!" 

Mother Song winked at Li Wei Yang. Li Wei Yang frowned, but seeing the frighteningly persistent look in Madam Guo's eyes, she nodded slightly and said, "Yes, I'm not leaving."