Chapter 176 - The Beloved Daughter of the Guo Family - Part 1

As one entered the the Duke of Qi's Mansion, the first thing they'll see is a building with a plaque that read 'Baolin Hall' hanging above it. This is the gathering hall of Dukes of Qi in past dynasties. It is used to entertain the most distinguished guests and is usually not opened. To enter the inner house, Li Wei Yang had to pass in front of Baolin Hall. Through the overlapping rocks, she saw that the hall looked like a treasure pavilion, with precious blue vases, red and white coral, agate, and other precious items. There are some courtyards scattered around Baolin Hall, which are used for ordinary guests or the staff. Passing through this courtyard, they came to a large gate, upon which was written the words 'Yuxiu Gate'.

Mother Song smiled and said: "Yuxiu gate is the boundary betweeen the inner and outer courtyard. Every night, this gate will be locked and will only be opened the next morning."

Li Wei Yang nodded. The Li family had a lot of rules in the past, but in the Duke of Qi's Mansion, the inner and outer courtyards became more distinct. The purpose of Mother Song's special reminder was to tell her that once she entered the inner courtyard, she would not be able to approach this gate easily.

After passing Yuxiu, they went through countless courtyards. Along the way, they saw many maids, but they all held their breath and did not even dare to raise their heads. They passed through a garden and saw that the yard was full of peonies and crysanthemums. Li Wei Yang stood on a curved bridge, looking down at the small river and the red brocade of colored stones interweaving with each other, and listening to the calls of the orioles not far away, appearing slightly lost in thought. However, at this moment, she heard hurried footsteps, and before she could react, she was already in someone's embrace. Li Weiyang was shocked, and subconsciously tried to struggle free, but the gentle and beautiful female voice anxiously said: "Jia'er! Mother has finally brought you back!"

The person in front of her was Madam Guo, who looked extremely surprised. She hugged Li Wei Yang tightly and looked completely out of control. The maids next to her were shocked when they saw the madam calling this young lady Jia'er. Mother Song quickly smiled and said: "Madam, isn't the young miss back now? Please let go first, okay?"

"Yes! Yes!" Madam Guo quickly wiped away her tears and was extremely happy. She pulled Li Wei Yang and said, "Come on, Jia'er, Mom will take you to see your room!" As she spoke, she pulled Li Wei Yang along. Finally, they came to a courtyard called Zhongling. There were three or four little maids sweeping in front of the door. When they saw the madam suddenly coming, they immediately lowered their heads and saluted. Madam Guo took Li Wei Yang in and she saw a lush peony garden growing in the yard, with an extremely precious black peony standing gracefully in the center. A wisteria tree stood in the middle of the yard. It is in bloom at the moment, exuding bursts of floral fragrance. Even from a distance, you can smell the refreshing aroma. The east wall of the courtyard was covered with ivy, which hung down across the brick in layers.nWhen a gust of wind blows, the branches and leaves sway with the breeze, making it look like a green wave. The whole courtyard is full of life.

"Miss, Madam arranged this for you personally. She has been cleaning it every day for many years. Madam always said that you will come back one day." Mother Song looked at Madam Guo carefully and said to Li Wei Yang.

Li Wei Yang smiled and said nothing. Madam Guo couldn't wait to pull her into the house. Once inside, Li Wei Yang discovered that all the furnishings in the room were brand new, including a dressing table inlaid with tortoiseshell, a diamond-shaped bronze mirror set in a brocade frame, and a jewelry box with red lacquer carved plum blossoms. The three rooms are separated by peony silk embroidery screens that are as tall as one person. Bright sunlight shines down from the diamond-shaped flower windows. The plain silk on the rosewood marble bookcase shines. There were all kinds of famous people's books and scrolls stacked on the side, and there were also dozens of precious ink pens, various colored pens, and calligraphy brushes. On the rack at the side, there was an ancient zither, and in a blue and white porcelain bottle, there was an extremely elegant white peony flower.

The Princess Wei Yang (106+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara