i got the flag? ... i got the flag!

Unpacking her belongings must have taken less than a second

Marlowe stood next to her bunk, staring at her one spare set of clothes she had from when she and Percy fought the Minotaur.

"Well," she huffed, "that didn't take as long as I thought it would."

Will Solace, a small blonde boy, popped his head up over his bunk and looked at Marlowe with bright eyes. "Does this mean we can go to the archery range now?!"

Marlowe smiled at him, and clapped her hands together. "I guess we can. I just need to change."

She looked around, but forgot that she didn't have any other clothes to change into.

Will seemed to notice her struggle and jumped out of bed, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of cabin seven.

"Where are we going?" Marlowe asked.

"To the Aphrodite cabin," Will said, not even looking back at her. "Selena owes me for getting her out of archery class."

Marlowe had seen Selena before, but every time the daughter of Aphrodite was near, she couldn't help but get all giddy.

When Will and Marlowe appeared in front of cabin ten, the first thing they saw were a bunch of girls huddled around a vanity mirror, talking about different ways they curled their hair.

Will cleared his throat, and all the girls turned at once. It was a little scary, and Marlowe's eyes widened in fear.

"Um, Marlowe needs some new clothes. We're going to the archery range," Will explained, his hand still in the blonde's.

Selena dropped the curling iron in her hand and sighed. She walked over to Marlowe and took the girl in her arms, bringing her over to a big closet.

"You may go, Will," Selena said, waving him away. "We will bring her back to your cabin once she is ready."

Will nodded, taking a second glance at Marlowe to make sure she would be okay. Marlowe smiled at him and the boy left.

Selena was already digging through clothes, sometimes glancing back at Marlowe with her eyes narrowed.

"Will said you're going to the archery range?" Selena asked.

Marlowe nodded, messing with the ends of her shirt. "Yeah, we're just going to train before capture the flag tonight."

Selena hummed a response and started flinging shirts over her head, saying, "No, no, definitely no!"

Finally, she said, "Here!" and pulled out a white tank top with colorful flowers on it. She then ran across the room to a different closet and grabbed a pair of denim overalls (shorts style).

Selena handed it over to Marlowe and pointed to a bathroom, not giving her an option to say no.

Marlowe just walked with the clothes in her hand and shut the bathroom door behind her.