Chapter 11: Iggy The Barista

"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be arriving at Timeline-2 shortly. Not like there's any other ladies but me, and two special guests, that is."

A familiar voice can be heard from the speaker...

"DIRECTOR!?" Iggy and Pickle.

"Yes, it's me. I needed to return back to HQ;  I'm stationed there, after all." 

"How did she board the train without looking~ Pickle?"

He's nowhere to be seen. Iggy looks at the coffee mug right beside him.

"Heh, you're the coffee mug?" Iggy snickers.

"No???" 

"Then... what are you?" Iggy asks as he looks around him.

"I'm... actually the coffee. Geezers, of all the things I can be, why do I have to be a beverage?"

Iggy temptingly looks at the coffee mug again.

"...You're tempting to drink."

"Is that foreshadowing?" Pickle replies.

Alas, the train comes to a full stop. Iggy comes down of the train, holding Pickle. Careful not to spill, he steps foot on Timeline-2 for the first time.

"Massacre should be somewhere here, right?" He says.

"Yeah! My senses track that he's heading towards a coffee shop named Yoshim's in a couple of hours!"

"You can sense the precise location?"

"Yeah! Any problem with that?"

"No... It's just that I learn something new about you every start of the arc we're in..."

Iggy and Pickle both walk towards the exit, not knowing that a teenage girl with brown and purple hair is headed for the same direction as they were, holding cups of coffee and a croissant along the way.

He bumps her on the way out, causing Pickle and the packages to flutter about.

Iggy, panicked, catches the mug. Pickle lands perfectly on it.

The coffee packages SPLASH! Spills all over her.

...She begins crying. 

"My deliveries..."

"Umm... I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to~" Iggy is quick to apologize.

She looks at Iggy and grins; her sharp teeth exaggerating her expression.

"Is that... a fake grin? I can't tell~" Pickle asks.

"Shh! She's having a mental breakdown! Look at her face!"

PICTURE THIS: An uncannily detailed drawing of Puelle's near-snapping face.

"...Oh."

She stands up and calms herself down.

"Anyway... I'll just head back, and~"

"Wait, ma'am, I~" Iggy interrupts.

The girl snaps.

"YOU HAVE CAUSED ME ENOUGH TROUBLE TODAY. NOW SCRAM BEFORE I GRIND THE BEANS OUT OF YOU, JUST LIKE HOW I OBLITERATED THAT MANTIS BITCH." She says with intimidation.

"...Is she on her period?" Pickle really had to ask.

EXPLOSION.

The lass's name is Puelle.

Later, the three are found walking together with ashes all around their bodies.

"Uh, miss, where are we going?" Iggy asks.