1.15

GOING TO FLORIDA IN the beginning of September was definitely not ideal. Los Angeles was always really hot, but Florida was hot and extremely humid. It's like the second you walk outside the air is sticky and the feeling won't leave your skin.

   The flight was fine, just long. Eleanore hadn't been on a flight more than two hours in years, so flying from Los Angeles to Orlando was definitely new to her.

   The last week felt extremely long leading up to this not so long awaited trip. Eleanore and Laurie spent a lot of time on zoom calls with Milo planning everything out, while people from Smosh were constantly asking her questions about the trip.

   Eventually it just got to the point where Eleanore put everyone in a group chat and let Laurie and Milo handle it.

   They were pulling up to their AirBNB, which was pretty big. It was about two miles out of Universal. They were able to rent two cars for the weekend to make things really easy.

   The second that front door was open, Eleanore ran up those stairs to find the room she wanted. There was five rooms, four of which had queen beds, and then one that had two double beds.

   Everyone followed behind, claiming their rooms. Eleanore heard Courtney yell "Roomies?" and Chanse with a response of "Of course!" which she was happy that they were fine with sharing the room.

   That meant that Laurie and Hunter were sharing, Angela and Aaliyah were sharing, which left Shayne and Eleanore to both have their own rooms for this weekend. Eleanore just let her suitcase roll as she plopped down onto her back on the bed.

   She wasn't tired anymore, but was just letting herself relax before they were going out to dinner tonight. A knock sounded from her open door, and she opened her eyes to find Shayne standing there, smiling at her.

   "You just slept six hours on the plane and you're still tired?" Shayne laughed. Eleanore smiled, sitting up and pulling her legs in.

   She shrugged. "No, just taking a second. I literally ran up those stairs to get this room. I was looking at it on the AirBNB website."

   "Makes sense." He sits on the desk chair that was in the corner of the room, right next to the closet. "Do you know where we're going for dinner tonight?"

   Eleanore just nodded her head no. Laurie made majority of their plans that weren't theme park related, so everyone was just waiting to hear back from her. She wished things were a little more organized, but also again, an all paid trip. So there wasn't much to complain about.

   "It's only two thirty. I think I'm gonna go out by the pool for a little bit before getting ready for dinner." Eleanore said, standing up and grabbing her suitcase. She laid it on the bed and opened it, searching for one of her bathing suits.

   Shayne nodded. "I'll head out then. Probably see if there's any food here."

    "Milo apparently stocked it up a little bit. Plus Laurie and Hunter should be going out to the grocery store in a little bit." Eleanore said, looking over her shoulder at Shayne who was beginning to leave the room.

   "Yeah, I'll go talk to them. See you in a little bit."

   Eleanore nodded at him, before closing the door after he left and locking it to change. It was just a basic pink and green bikini she got a while back over the summer, grabbing her sunglasses and just putting on a baggy t-shirt with her sandals to go downstairs.

   Shayne was in the kitchen talking to Laurie and Hunter. Courtney was already seen outside by the pool, laying all the way back in one of the chairs. The kitchen had a nice open layout, leading to a large sliding glass door to outside, which right now was just left open.