1.18

kind of a longer chapter, so i hope y'all enjoy :))

~~

   ANGELA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY WAS tonight, and Eleanore was really excited. They were going to a karaoke bar which Eleanore used to always do when she was younger, around the ages of 21 and 22.

   Almost every weekend her and her friends, including Aaliyah, would go do karaoke and get too drunk to remember it. Now, the idea of karaoke was fun but the idea of getting blackout drunk wasn't.

   Eleanore was at home doing some work for her personal Youtube channel. All of the other people going out tonight for Angela's birthday were from Smosh and they all had work this week, including today.

   There was a group text that was sent out a few weeks ago just to make sure everyone could go. They were renting out a room at the bar, so it was just going to be them in there.

   Eleanore has had a personal Youtube channel made for years, but just never posted on it. She already had a good chunk of subscribers on there that subscribed just because it was her since they were fans of the podcast.

   She's gotten a lot of DM's recently getting backlash since the podcast was ending, especially since Laurie hasn't announced her pregnancy yet. But Eleanore was just ignoring them, because it really isn't anyones business as to why its ending.

   After a few hours of some work for her channel, it was around the time to start getting ready for the party. Eleanore put on some light glam makeup and curled her hair. She wore black pants with a white corset top and white heeled boots. She wanted to look pretty put together for her friends birthday.

   Eleanore did confirm with Aaliyah what she was wearing so she wasn't either too dressed down or to dressed up. Although Aaliyah always dresses up for anything even if its a casual event.

   Shayne was currently on his way to pick Eleanore up, since he offered to be her designated driver tonight since Alyssa was going out with her girlfriend for their anniversary.

   The original plan was for Alyssa to be the designated driver for both of them, drop them off and pick them up. But once Alyssa found out the actual date, she apologized and said she was no longer available. And Shayne immediately offered to take one for the team and just be the designated driver.

   She was super appreciative of this, even though they argued over it for half an hour. Eleanore also offered to be the designated driver when Shayne did, saying he also deserved to have a good time, which he responded with the fact he would have a good time either way and hung up on her when she kept arguing.

   Tonight everyone was meeting Anthony's girlfriend for the first time too, which she was really excited for. She has been in the Youtube industry for a long time and has been featured on Smosh before.

   The two of them have never met, but she had met a lot of the other Smosh cast and crew before. Her name was Emmeline. She's done a solo vlog channel for long time, but there was now rumors of her joining Smosh soon.

   Her phone pinged, muting her music temporarily. She looked down to see that Shayne had just arrived to the building, and he was heading up to her apartment right now. She murmured 'Shit.' before leaving her bathroom and grabbing her purse, shoving random lip products into it.

   Alyssa had left hours ago, so she had to lock up the apartment. Luckily Sadie was crate trained already, and could notice that Eleanore was leaving. She immediately barked up at her, running over to the crate.

   Eleanore sighed out, and crouched in front of the crate. She pet her head, "Good girl, Sadie." Then closed the crate. Loki was already hidden in her room, so she didn't need to worry about him.