Come With Us

Somewhere near the blue valley,

Jonas : Can you do it?

Vi : I don't know... I barely spoke to him (trembling) What if he didn't recognize me..

Jonas : He would... Moreover, we are not here to get his love back... That man left us... By ourselves.. Remember for who we are doing this.

(Vi sighs and nods)

Both opening the wooden door, finding a man chopping woods.

Mr.Dragon : Who is this (turning back and standing in shock)

Jonas : You... Probably.... Won't be remembering (Mr. Dragon running to his boys and hugs them tight) us..

Mr. Dragon : I know you both will find me... I was waiting for you two (cries in happiness)

Meanwhile--Next day---Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Hey honey, you woke up soon.. (kissing her head)... Do you have any plans today.

Disha : No. (smiles)

Taiga : Great, how about we both spend our weekend together like a normal couple.

Disha : That would be great, how about we both stay in our room and get to know about each other.

Taiga : (Pfff) I know everything about you.

Disha : No, you don't.

Taiga : (Folds his arms) try me.

Disha : Okay, what's my favorite spot.

Taiga : Inside country you like that asian restaurant we went few months ago, and outside country you like pyramids because you believe aliens built it and you wanna see it.

Disha : Hey, that's not true, I like pyramids because I love the history. Whatever, My favorite color.

Taiga : You say to people, you like blue but in real you like gray. (rolls her eyes)

Disha : That must be a fluke.

Taiga : Really (sits next to Disha) Your favorite food is dumplings.... You don't like to have popcorn without cheese and onion sessioning, your favorite actor is JD, you love watching football, You like comics, you prefer sunny days to rainy, your aim was to study journalism but had no enough money to pay your college fee so you took arts. You don't like to wear makeups, high heels and glittering clothes because you are lazy and you think that will make you stand out from the crowd... You prefer going in the train to bus... And you hate taxi... Is that enough or you need more.

Disha : I don't hate taxi... I hate cars. (Storms to the washroom)

Disha's POV,

Damn!! He knows everything about me.

(Taiga smiles)

Taiga : I WILL WAIT FOR YOU.

Inside Mr. Dragon's House,

Jonas : (Haves his Drink) How did you know we will find you.

Mr. Dragon : Just an instinct.. How are you boys, you grew up so well..

Vi : (Looking down and rubbing his hands in nervousness) Why did you leave us.

Mr. Dragon : To protect my family.

Vi : From whom?

Mr. Dragon : Someone you shouldn't know.

Jonas : Why?.... Dad did you kill aunt (Mr. Dragon walking away)

Dad please.

Mr. Dragon : You both can leave.

Vi : Did you?... Answer him... Give us the answer.

Mr. Dragon : The answer is I can't tell you.

Vi : Why dad.... Why, you already made our childhood miserable.... Why are you repeating it again....WHY....ANSWER ME (Cries)

Mr. Dragon : I had no other choice to protect my family.... If I haven't left the mansion, they would have killed you both.

Jonas : Who?

Mr. Dragon : You will die if I say the name... I don't want to (touches a diary). I made a promise to your mother....

(Turns the pages and looks all the pictures and news articles about his sons)

Jonas : Dad, whomever it maybe.... Just tell us or come with us... You have two wonderful grandsons... We will take care of you.

Mr. Dragon : I know (turns the pages to look at his grandchildren's articles).... I never missed an event in my boys life.....

Vi : How did you know, we will grow up to be the person we are today.

Mr. Dragon : I don't.... I just know you both have mine and your mom's blood in you.... I am happy to see you both together before I die. Just don't leave each other's back.... Keep protecting.....

Drop the idea of stopping the war. (Both getting up in shock)

Vi : How did you know...

Mr. Dragon : I still have my powers son, they will not like it... They will come for you both.... Please don't.

Jonas : What??? If this war breaks out, many people will die including Taiga, me and Vi...

Mr. Dragon : I... sorry.