We Will Win

Next day--Jonas's place,

Justin : I think, Deb and Jo must go and meet the second emperor "Malcom Ricordo".

Debe : Seriously... Why?

Justin : For starters, he is your father's best friend (folds his arms)

Debe : He is trying to marry me to his son... I can't do it... I'm sorry.

Justin : Deb... We have no choice... You have to go.. You know him well and he knows you too... So understand.

Debe : FINE....

Justin : Thank you... Myself and Vi will go to the third emperor, "Donovan Tray".

Disha : So, we are left with Mr. Taiga...

Andrew : (Mumbles) why am I not surprised.

Justin : Unlike the other emperors you have a bond with him... So I believe you can convince him.

Disha: We will...

Justin : So now... Our work starts.... We have to find a right time to talk with them. Since no one knows what they will be doing everyday..

Debe : I know what he will do.... Looking for young girls....

Justin : We can't act rashly... Now we are directly involved with Taiga.... If we meet the emperors, he will definitely find something... And we will die.

So, what I'm suggesting is... We have to deal with them in a public place and make it look like a coincidence.

Vi : You think he will buy it.

Justin : What am saying is.... Debe can meet Drake anytime even at his home.. Since they are connected, people will not find it suspicious.. However meeting the other two will make it.

If we meet them in a public place and start the conversation, it might atleast look like a fanboy moment.

Jonas : Sorry to interrupt but how do you think the emperors will agree to talk with you even if it's a private place.

Andrew : We worked on that already... Mr. Taiga and Mr. Ricordo can be convinced... We have to use Disha to pull Mr. Taiga and Debe to pull Mr. Ricordo... However the third emperor will be hard since he is from outside and doesn't involve in any social activities or quarels between the emperors... Bringing him out will be a difficult task...

Jonas : So what's your plan.

Justin : (Sighs) Vi and I are going to go inside his mansion (Vi spits the water)

Vi : What the f**k!!.... Why me?

Justin : Look am afraid too... But this is the only chance we have.... He is recently looking for a business to invest... We will use the hospital business you are in.

Vi : I'm not doing it for business Justin.

Jonas: I know listen... You are looking for someone to help you with your new child care facility... We will tell him that Debe's pharmacy company is planning to develop a medicine for your child care facility.... People already know about your contribution, so there will no doubt he or others will have to believe you since he is also looking for a profitable business..

Trust me this will work... We will go in and explain the situation... If he still didn't agree... We... We will..

Debe : (Getting down from the table) Don't worry even if he didn't agree... We need just two votes... The third has to agree if the two signed the paper.

Just tell us when to start.

Jonas : We have to wait for two days as I said, meanwhile Andrew will be looking at their routine... We three has to do it on different days to avoid the suspicion.

(Everyone nods)

We will win this time (nods)