The start of it all

14 years ago

Tony stark Pov -

Once again my party last week was a great hit as usual. My stark parties are the best no one can beat them. And no one can beat the amount of gorgeous ladies I meet at these parties. Last week I met such a lady. And well let's just say she stayed a bit later than everyone else. And well when she was leaving she could barely walk let's just say I've had quite a lot of practice. I get with quite a few women I only do it because I know I'll never see them again and if I do oh well I'd probably have forgotten what they looked like by then.

A couple of hours later-

'Happy where are you' I yelled down the phone. 'Um, sir there's been a bit of a problem you might want to call whatever you're doing today off'. 'Happy I don't have time to call things off plus I've already rearranged this meeting twice they'll cancel on me if I do it again' I'm sick of whatever Happy is going on about this meeting is important for god's sake. 'SIR YOU GOT A WOMAN PREGNANT' happy said sternly he's never talked to me like this. 'What' is all I manage to get out, I mean this has never happened to me ever. 'Yeah sir you got the woman from last week pregnant and now you need to deal with it so turn down whatever meeting you have and I'm bringing the woman to the compound' I sigh as he says the last words but I know he's right. 'Ok' I hang up the phone. God, what am I meant to do?

Time skip to when Happy and the woman arrives-

It's all started getting real. All three of us are now sitting in the living room. The woman has 3 pregnancy tests in a clear bag which she put on the table.
Shit, so she is pregnant. 'So um are you going to keep the baby' I say to her breaking the ice. 'Yes, no I'm not sure I haven't decided' I look at Happy not sure of what to say now the woman has stumped me. 'So um if you do keep the baby how is this going to work' Happy says to her, as much as Happy annoys me sometimes theirs no one else that I'd want here right now. 'Well I don't think you seeing the baby will help Mr Stark' she says answering Happys question. 'WHAT' I say now getting annoyed I might not have wanted this to happen but c'mon this baby is as much mine as it is hers and I deserve to see it. 'It's just I don't want my child growing up around people like you and we're not together so what's the point' This lady is getting on my nerves now. 'THE POINT IS THAT IT IS NOT ABOUT US IT'S ABOUT OUR CHILD HAVING BOTH PARENTS FOR HER... and I'm sorry for raising my voice but people like me I'd love to know who people like me are but if you're so bothered about being around us why don't you leave'. After I said that the woman stormed out of the house leaving. Happy came over to me and asked me if I was okay, and I just couldn't help but cry when he hugged me. I knew I wasn't going to get on with this lady and by the way I spoke to her I don't think she'll be coming back anytime soon meaning I won't get any intel on my baby boy or girl...

Fast forward nine months-

I got a letter at my door which is odd because only a select few people know where I live and mainly I only get post to my party house. I reached down and grabbed the letter. I could tell it had been posted by hand because there was no stamp on it. This already feels odd. I started opening the letter, unfolded the paper that was inside and started reading.

To Mr Stark,

Listen I feel a bit bad about how I left things at your house that day. I didn't want to make you feel like you weren't the baby's father it's just my rules and I'm sticking to them. I will however let you write letters to our child whenever you want and tell you the gender and name. I'm sorry it's not much but I thought it might be better than nothing. The baby is a beautiful and healthy baby girl. Her name is
Y/n Sofià Natalía Stark. And you can send the letters to this PO box #####.
Don't bother trying to find us either Tony, it won't help anything.

From Nahishà.

Tears fell from my eyes as I read. This is all my fault just because I couldn't keep it in my pants. I'll be sorry forever that I'll never get to hold my baby girl and give her the life I wish my parents could've given me. I'll love you always Y/n even if you don't know it..

Authors note - I'm most likely gonna have a authors note at the end of every chapter. But i'm most likely gonna be asking for ur guys preferences on stuff so
make sure to read these. xoxo

Word count - 899