More lies

'Girls what on earth did you think you were doing' one of the staff members cried out. We are now both in the staff office sitting on chairs in front of the main staff members. They went on and on about how things like that can't happen again. But that they'd let it slide for me since it was my first day. The brunette girl didn't get let off so easily though she's got to do my and her chores for the week. Oh, and it turns out her name is Summer. She got let out of the office first though as the staff said they wanted to talk to me. They said that my officers were coming tomorrow instead of the day after because they've got news to tell me. After that, I left the office went straight to my room and had a nap.

Time skip to the next day-

Beep, beep, beep.

The alarm clock goes off telling me it's 8:00 am. Usually, I wake up way later than this but I have to be up and ready by 10:00 am because my officers coming today to speak to me. I get up and get ready by the time I'm done it's 9:30 am so I have half an hour to eat something before the officers get here.

Time skip to when the officers arrive-

Sandra a staff member comes over to me. 'Y/n your officers here please follow me to the staff office' she says. I get up and follow her. I sit down on the chair in front of officer Lopez. Officer Dale isn't here since he's the boys' main officer and Lopez is mine. 'Y/n you already got into a fight' is the first thing she says to me. What happened to Hey, hello, how are you? Oh, whatever. 'It's not my fault lopez that girl was the one to want the fight I just happened to be the one to finish it. 'Oh c'mon y/n what have I told you about being the bigger person, anyways we can talk about that later but I wanna tell you the news'. I sit back in my seat thinking of the worst. Well I mean there can't be anythjng good she has to say. 'I've found your aunt!' she says to me excitedly. My jaw drops. 'What I thought I didn't have any family' I say to her. She explained to me that my mom lied to me about yet another thing which is me having no family. She tells me all about my aunt how she has a whole new family and that my aunt is willing to look after me. 'When do I get to go?' I said to her I want to get out of this place as soon as possible. 'In about a week or as soon as everything is sorted'. C'mon, can't it be any faster you've got to be kidding me.

Authors note- You guys are probably so confused but trust there's gonna be some juicy parts coming up soon ;) Xoxo

Word count - 520