Chapter 1 runway

It starts like some tales start with a princess. It was a cold night for the daughter of the kingdom of sakura. who was running in tears to her big brother after her auntie told her she would have to marry a man she did not love. As she opens his door with a huff She said with tears flowing down her cheeks.¨big brother help please i don't want to marry¨ her big  brother looked up from his desk of paper, stood up from his chair to walk to her As he said to her while cupping her cheek softly.¨ My dear sister, I can help you run away from this castle but we must act fast. Soon it will be your wedding day¨  with that both of them started to plan how  she would run away.

Her big brother told her how he would Distract their auntie long enough for her to ran away but before they follow the plan. he gave her a moon necklaces and told her who she was. he told her this ¨my dear sister you are the goddess of balance and i know you knew this but this moon necklace with take you to where you need to be just follow the easter stars my dear sister.¨she nodded softly, taking the moon necklace softly.

      As Night soon turn into day and day turn into night it's was now the night before the princess wedding day. she walk softly to her brother in a black and gold cloak.with a soft knock on her big brother door she walked inside her big brother room and said ¨my dears brother it's time you know how you gonna distract auntie?¨ as her big brother smile and said¨yes i do my dear sister but i need you to follow me for it to work my dear sister.¨ as she follow her big brother softly through the big castle she hold her big brother hand tightly as they walk to her auntie as her big brother said to their  auntie on how great is to see her and how he was doing ok but as  he  talk to their auntie he gave her the sign that its time to ran.

She took the sign and quietly walk away from him and their auntie soon as she was far away from her big brother and their auntie she started to running as fast as she going to the great big forest