Chapter 2 the forest escape

As I escape to the foster I could feel how my heart racing,i ran away from an unhappy married as i look up in the moon all i could say this."follow the eastern star i must" i was running from some time too i see the moon shining as bright as light itself as i walk. "Now I must look for the Eastern star" after sometime of looking up in the night sky I saw the Eastern star shining brightly."ok time to follow the star I hope my big brother is ok with auntie."sometime when by as i keep running through the foster.I start humming softly to myself as I slow down my paces. I was walking deeper in the forest now making sure I don't trip on any of the tree roots.

After I made it to a hillside of the forest I climbed down it slowly."just need to keep following the eastern star like big brother said to do." I was in the deepest part now as I keep humming to myself."I miss my big brother but he be so proud of me right now."

I ran when I heard wings flying above me I knew it's was the royal guards looking for me."no no I can't be found not now."I ran faster now jumping and crawling going deeper into the forest."I most keep going I won't be found now!"I heard laughing far deeper into the woods.

Than I trip on a tree roots I let out a soft no.

.

.

.
.
I start to rolling down a hill hitting trees,rocks.to i blackout.