Chapter 3 friend or foe

.
.
.
.
Hello...?
.
.
.
When I wake up I saw two figures one look had a moon her cheek and had soft smile mix with worry in her eyes.while the other one had a sun on his cheek and a mean look in his eyes.I look scared when I saw them both" please don't take me back to the castle I don't want to go back.." I being to crying loudly and trembling. The moon figured kneel down making herself smaller to not frighten me even more "castle? We not taking you back to any castle dear." She said softly most like a mother calming her hurt children.the sun figure said" let's go this little one can live by herself." He said so bitterly I look at the both shaking uncontrollably.

"We can't leave her like this she hurt please my love"the moon figured said softly"fine than we leaving ok?" "Ok my love now little one can you tell me where it's hurts at so I can heal you"I point at my sides,my left leg,my stomach,and my back."heal?"
"Yes heal this won't hurt a bit ok little one?" "Ok miss" as the moon figures heal my wounds and small cuts.I look at her in awe and amazing."thank you miss?" "It's oparl and this is my husband sunrays" she looked at her husband sunray."what your name little one and how old are you anyways?"I looked up at sunray and said softly"my name is bellaine and I'm 12 years olds." both oparl and Sunray eyes widened after i said my age. "You're only 12 year old what are you doing alway out here?" "Yea where's your parents at little kid?" "I was getting force into a marriage that I didn't want to be in and I don't have any parents I live my auntie"both oparl and sunray look at me in shock. "Would you be ok by yourself kid?" "Yes mr sunray i be ok" oparl and sunray walk away leaving me alone.