Chapter 4: School!

"So, Aleksi exactly how can you talk?" Aleksi broke out of his millionth zoning out session, he looked up to the little golden dragon Moon and Qibli had left him to. What was her name again? Sunlight? Sunny? "Uhh, I don't know? I am very freaked out about just being here." He replied to Sunny. "Well, it is a bit freaky you can talk but, that's not important. We have to find where you can stay!"

"Well, this is very nice, do dragons eat people though? Are there even others like me here?" He asked. Sunny looked down, "Yes, but I don't. I know Moon or Qibli wouldn't and you can talk! So I hardly think anybody here would. Now, I'm going to put you in Moons winglet. You can go to classes only if you want to because your situation is strange." She replied. "Moon will show you where the cave is, have a very nice day!" she said, Aleksi got up and walked out. "Hey Moon!" Aleksi yelled "She put me with you! So uhh show me the way?"

"Sure thing!" She walked ahead with him following closely behind. The halls were massive, probably to fit dragons. no, definitely to fit dragons. There were some painting and art and they passed a sign with draconic words spelled with flowers. He wished he could stop and see some of the paintings but they kept walking. He completely forgot Qibli was there until he bumped into him when he stopped. "Sorry, my bad" Aleksi apologized. "It's no problem!" Qibli answered back. 

A rainbow dragon came bounding over shouting "Hello! Hello!" That triggered something in Aleksi's brain, "Hello hello?" He remembered the final broadcast. The dragons seemed to notice that something was wrong. "Hey uhh, Aleksi, are you alright?" Qibli asked. 

"Guys, there is something I need to tell you..."

NOTE TIME: 

This is very short because I am easily distracted by the masterpiece by c418 known as Aria Math. Idk where I'm going but this story is more of a practice run?