II

"TACO!?? Wh-I have so many questions.."

Taco rolled her eyes, stepping out of the bush.

"And..? What's stopping you? Just..ask!"

"Oh..uhm..well to start: why are you in a bush?"

"Why not?"

"..why are you in the woods?"

Taco snorts.

"What am I supposed to do; show up at the Hotel!?? I'm not dim-witted."

"..season one taco wouldn't agree with that."

Taco was a bit at a loss for words. She finally cracked something up.

"..Well..I don't appreciate your accuracy..! Didn't you also have to act "the fool" when you were in the alliance with that coin and ball?? hmm??"

"How did you-"

"Trust me, Suitcase

"Trust me, Suitcase. I saw all of it."

"Well..no? I just did what was expected of me! Until..what was expected wasn't exactly..able...to be kept up.."

I'm still confused as to how Taco knew all of this. Did she watch? Did she just..know? Has she been spying? Has-

Has she been a listener..?

"Why is it that everywhere I go, I'm haunted by what I let him do to me? What I went through just for a game...A game where you had to lie your way to second place?"

Her eyes widened. This was the second time she had been confronted by me because of her actions: how she treated people. She didn't like it.

"People lie all the time, Suitcase. Sure, my cause wasn't noble and was for greed. So what? It's not exactly like you could do anything about it. And also, aren't I the one succeeding here?

While you're still trying to "fix" yourself by being you, I'm being someone else and getting what I rightfully deserve!"

"But isn't that exactly what I did."

"What was that?"

"THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID!! I WAS NEVER MYSELF A-AT ALL! I WAS STUCK BEING A GOOD PERSON! A-and I believe people can be good! But..when you're in a game like THAT!??...is anyone ever good?"

Taco stood in silence. She was speechless. And I don't blame her, I was too. That actually came out of my mouth. I actually..just had a backbone..

damnit. It was right, it did give me a backbone.

"sorry."

"Suitcase, no-no..don't be sorry! Y-you didn't do anything at all! Y-you actually stood up for yourself you-

You actually proved me wrong.."

"I did?"

"I- YES!!"

I laughed slightly, smiling. It's been a while since I actually smiled. It felt nice..

"C'mon. Follow me."

Taco started walking somewhere, and being the listener I was, followed her.

It followed us too.