IV

(FLASHBACK CHAPTER!! hahah yes im evil but i wanna get stuff out bc im on writers block. I SWEAR WE WILL BE BACK ON TRACK IN CHAPTER FIVE!!)

TACO POV:

That fucking good-for-nothing dumb microphone! Why the HELL did I fucking let her get me weak and then let her backhand me!??

Why am I still thinking about her? Its been 7 months...or was it 9. Lost count. Anyways, I should be over this by now.

I teleported back to the woods (thanks to MePad of course). Home sweet home..except its the wilderness where evil people live..and also bears...hmph.

Maybe if I finally got back in contact with him things would get better. He said that he could fix me. I can trust him, right? Right..?

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number-.

"Cobs.."

"TACO! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?? YOU SAID YOU COULD SABOTAGE THE GAME!"

"S-sir I tried! The subject just...got the better of me.."

"YOU'RE BETTER THEN THIS! I DEPENDED ON YOU AND YOU LET ME DOWN! God...I'll just get Mephone9c to do this."

"SIR I SWEAR I CAN MAKE IT UP I-"

"YOU'RE FIRED T4C0. YOU'RE DONE."

"W-what..?"

"DID I FUCKING STUTTER..? YOU'RE. F-I-R-E-D."

"WAIT SIR I-"

He hung up.

That bastard hung up.

"I can...m-make it up...sir.."

Before I knew it, the waterworks came. God, what is wrong with me? I-I let him down. I screwed it up I-

I failed.

At the easiest job, I failed.

I failed at being a listener.

I failed at everything that was T4C0...

But..I heard hope. I heard..

Footsteps? Talking? Am I hearing things?

I stepped carefully to avoid detection, trying to see what was making the noises.

..Suitcase?

(HEY GUYS!! I WANTED TO SAY TYSM FOR 214 READS!!! ITS INSANE THAT YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BUT OKAY-)

(thanks for reading/enjoying!!!1!1!1!)

(-vatt)