PROLOGUE

✿Prologue✿

I'm lying on the bed, feeling sensation in my lower region. It feels as if somebody is licking my thighs and my core. I can't see what it is, who it is. Grabbing my thighs fat he parted my legs wide, I can feel the cooling air on my sex.

He licked me, his saliva is sticking to my apex. I can feel my wetness started leaking but I couldn't grab the sheets beneath me. His fingers are sliding over my wet sex, teasing me, my breaths get uneven.

He circled his both hands from under my butt to over my under thighs and parted my wet lips and licked my juices. The sensation is so strong that I can feel my body shaking and my hips lift upwards needing to get more of this erotic sense.

Tongue flicked on my clitoris and I could hear sloppy sounds, he's sucking my bud swirl his tongue again sucking me, stretching my buds with his lips and leaves and latching my bud again and  again.

His hot breath with cool air makes me wet more and I want more of this I need more of this, he slid his finger in my sex slowly and gradually, adding another digit and pulling them in and out, my juices is all over his fingers, making it easy for him to slide in and out.

He pulled which I tried to take advantage of as I tried to leave but he threw me on to the bed back by holding my arms in his tight grip. I grabbed the sheets beneath me and started to slide back towards the corner of the bed.

I could feel him coming closer to me as he started to remove his shirt before grabbing my legs and jerks me down on the bed fully before toring my dress into half making me naked for his eyes.

Wetting his lips he latched my nipples and pinned my hands up on my head with his both hands tightly and sucked my boobs and my necks, leaving all the traces of his torture on my body with the red and purple marks all over me.

I tried to push him but couldn't as I started to beg him to leave me "please leave me aaaahhhh don't do this to me I beg you pleaseeeee....."I cried.

"Don't beg me to leave you baby, beg me to please your heavenly body baby" he pointed his cock to my sex as he pushed himself in me. I can't help but screamed, which I regretted instantly.

I can't help but to feel this sensation, I don't want this. But I'm enjoying this, yet I'm regretting it. I wanted someone to make love to me but he's breaking my dreams by fucking me forcefully.

"Leave me aaaahhhh....please leave me" he started fucking me at his animalistic speed, I can't take him anymore.....my body is breaking, my heart is breaking, my dreams are breaking. Hee's the only reason for breaking me like this, I DON'T DESERVE THIS NOBODY DESERVE THIS.

I hate that he makes me cum harder than I've ever got my orgasm. I hate that he's fucking my body. I hate him......I HATE HIM WITH MY WHOLE BODY AND SOUL.

~~~~

This book will contain mature content. Readers under age of 18 are requested not to read this.
.
.
Updates will be starting soon.
.
.
Stoneheart ♡