Chapter 3: Never Ending Story

The rain was drenching the boys as they ran to find a bridge. Anger, sorrow, and slight excitement was in their steps as they came from their houses ready to end it all. With the heavy rain and their clearly blurred visions it was hard to see, but Jisung came upon a bridge that was going over a very busy highway. Jisung laughed darkly through his sobs and walked up to the railing, admiring the view below him. Dark, deep, blue waves clashing together from wanting to go in different directions. The moon sparkling over the water's beautiful dark color. The boy climbed up and threw his legs over the railings preparing to jump. "One..two..thr-" Jisung counted aloud until he heard someone cough behind him. The sudden approach was enough to scare him almost off the railings. He thankfully caught himself before he could do so. He turned around and saw Minho who looked to be the same age as him, also sobbing. "I was hoping that I could jump first please?" Minho asked on the verge of laughing. "I was here first, so..no." Jisung replied then turned around again about to jump finally. Minho was a bit pissed off about this strangers piss-poor attitude over killing themselves. "I said I would like to jump first please." Minho said with now anger fulfilling his voice. Jisung snap his back half way around to glare at the stranger. "Why don't you go back to where you came from?" Jisung growled, his eyes glaring into Minho's dark orbs. "Do whatever just leave me alone!" Jisung went to push off, a smile forming through the tears streaming down. Before his body could limply fall off, an arm wrapped themselves around his waist and pulled him back. The stranger pulled him back so harshly, that his bum landed hard onto the cement. Jisung hissed at the pain arising in his butt. He looked up at the stranger with a glare. "What the hell is your problem?! Don't you see I'm clearly busy?!" Minho sighed at the strangers tantrum. Minho couldn't stop staring at him, despite being super annoying, he was quite cute. "You're my problem. I'd have a guilty conscience if I know that somebody would die and didn't do anything. So at least let me the monster and do it first." Minho scoffed as the pouty boy stood up and crossed his arms. "Hey...I know it's not my place to say but....I don't think you're a monster. What would ever make you think such a thing?" Minho sigh at the small bean in front of him. He didn't want to confide in a complete stranger. But it might also make him feel better, like a weight has been lifted. But no one could understand. How could he expect a stranger to? "Why don't you fuck off and leave me alone." Minho started to get defensive as his thoughts were spiraling in his mind. Jisung was confused at the man's hot and cold attitude. Whatever is his problem , he didn't like it. "Whats with the attitude?! I was just trying to be nice!" Jisung gave him a nudge that was a little more forceful than it should have been. Minho widened his eyes at the boy who just pushed him. " Who do you think you're pushing around?" He yelled pushing the small boy back. Jisung stumbled and almost fell from the harsh push. It pissed him off even more when Minho smirked at him. Right away, Jisung mustered up some strength and pushed Minho with all his might. Minho grew a scowl across his face. He pushed Jisung at the railing before grabbing onto his shoulders. Jisung widened his eyes at the stone cold, emotionless, expression on his wanna-be killer. "Are you crazy?!" Jisung put his hands on Minho's shoulders to fight him off and pushed them around. So now it was Minho against the railings and Jisung pushing him against them. And since Minho was actually taller, he was leaning back on the railing and closer to falling off. He didn't break a sweat though. Instead, he laughed like a psycho and let this body go limp. Jisung furrowed his brows at the man's behavior. As Jisung let him go, Minho slipped to the floor and Jisung sighed. "This is so stupid to be honest. Why are we fighting about who fucking dies first." Jisung said with a scoff. "Yeah I don't know either." A quiet chuckled escaped out of Minho's throat. "You wanna be friends or do you wanna die together?" Minho said with a playful tone making the other boy side eye him. "Obviously first option." Jisung said with a smile and eye roll. "Okay lets go somewhere then." Minho recommended while getting up from the wet ground finally. "Well I am assuming neither of our houses." Jisung said with a laugh and then continued, "so lets go Mc Donalds I guess, I think they are still open now." Jisung said looking at his watch then nodding making Minho giggle. "Sure, c'mon now, um what's your name?" Minho said with confusion as they walked down a long dark road. "My name is Han Jisung." Jisung said looking at Minho with his beautiful doe eyes making Minho almost lose his shit. "Uh...nice to meet you?" the boys let out a small laugh at the comment. "I am Lee Minho."  

4/3/24