Chapter 4: Formalities Forgotten

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face. "Aish." I hissed at the light as I got up and walked throughout the house, but Jisung wasn't home. He wasn't in the bed when I woke up, so he must be at work. I look at the time on the stove and it's already four in the afternoon. "Yea he's probably at work." I sighed. I don't exactly wanna go back home to that lunatic. Will he mind if I stay another night..? Maybe I should surprise him as a thank you for last night. Maybe I can cook for him? I looked around at the pretty empty room. Opening the fridge to see it similar to a ghost town, besides some condiments and a few beers. Yeah...I should go buy some stuff first. After thirty minutes in the store, I was preparing what I I needed to make everything. I cooked and baked all kinds of dishes for us. It might have been too much, but at least he'll have leftovers. I looked over at the clock in surprise. "3 FUCKING HOURS?!" How did it take me that long? I know I made a lot, but not that much to take that long! I sat on the couch and watched some tv for a couple hours. I looked at the small clock on my phone that read 10:49pm. I groaned as he was still not home yet. "Does he normally take this long?" I whined as I looked at the clock. I shut the tv off with a sigh as the room became dark once again, besides from my phone light. I like being in the dark, it's comforting. I decided to read some online stories because...why not? After a few stories, I start to feel sleepy. 12:00?!?!?!?!! No wonder I feel sleepy. Han isn't home yet? I look in all the rooms of the house, even figured out he has a second bed, but Han is no where in sight. I sighed as I sit back on the couch, looking through the kitchen to see if the front door will open. It didn't. I sighed as I laid on the couch. All of a sudden a felt a blanket cover my body. I peek my eye slightly open to see Han covering me from head to toe. I quickly close my eyes as he walks over to me and bends down in front of my face. I wonder why he was just sitting there. It's a little weird to be stared at when you're 'sleeping'. Especially when you know about it. He sighed when he got closer to my face, his breath hitting my face with the smell of...pineapple? I felt his presence starting to disappear. He probably got up and is still staring at me since I still felt like I was being watched. "I wish I could kiss you." Wait what the fuck is going on? I peek my eyes slowly open to see him walking away with a sigh. I always waited for this day to come. But I didn't expect it to be so soon. Well I guess it's now or never. I quickly got up and grabbed his wrist, making him turn to me. "Do it then." He widened his eyes at the close distance. Our noses slightly touching at the tip. His gaze flickered back and forth from my eyes to my lips. Instantly, he smashed his lips over mine. It was like the fire to my ice, soothing everything away. His soft pouty lips melted into my full ones. 

4/9/24