hi little one,

So i think we found our peace, its when we are chilling by the fire reading/drawing and listening to music occasionally talking to someone.
Right now i know you dont have peace but when you finally realize what our peace is you getting really happy and stay there for hours(6) just relaxing and leaning into the peace.
Also find the people around you who will give you affection and keep them around. We strive off of affection and kinda overthinking and cant relax if we go a while without it.
And zaia i miss her, shes in SLC right now and i cant see her but; I love her with all my being. (Oh and btw Sweetness, if u ever find this account im going to deny it was me till the ends of the earth❤😊)
Also sky i hope you never stop speaking your mind, i did and now its hard to do that. And i know its gonna be hard cuz your whole life ahead of you you're gonna be told what you have to say isnt worth anything and no one cares but trust me someone will alway listen to you and if not know i will, ill remember all the moments we try and say something and what we think is right and wrong.
Our definition of right and wrong is changing. Im learning that what i thought was right(people pleasing so i didnt feel unwanted, and other trauma responses) aren't healthy and that what we thought was wrong (when we accepted help or got respect) was the people who i wish we kept around cuz even tho it feels weird they are doing right by us.
Until tomorrow, be safe, love you❤,
Ash